• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl claim she didn't get job becos she din want to sleep with interviewer

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Exclusive: Singapore woman didn’t get job because she wouldn’t sleep with interviewer[/h]
Mariam Yuan | 17 July 2012

SINGAPORE: 24-year-old Suzie was excited about her job interview. A recent graduate of National University of Singapore, she had already had two preliminary interviews and felt the job was hers. That is until the final question.

“The guy interviewing me was the managing director of the graphic design company and we had had a really good interview,” the woman, asking that her full name not be made public. “Then he got up and started to walk around the office.”

Suzie continues to describe what happened next, her anger boiling.

He came over to me and asked me to stand up. I did and he put his hand on my butt and squeezed. I was so shocked, I didn’t know what to do,” she revealed. “Then he came close and started rubbing between my legs. He said that I could have the job ‘if you get naked and have sex with me’.

“I was shocked. I slapped him in the face and ran out of the building,” she continued. “I went straight to my friends house and told her what happened.”

For the young unemployed woman, going to the police is not an option, she says, “because if I file a report against him, I won’t be able to get a job anywhere because they will see me as a troublemaker.”

This is part of her confusion. She said she always believed that going public on assaults against women is important, but now, as she attempts to find her first job and settle into her life, she fears that by doing so would mean unemployment for a long time.

“I would probably have to leave the country and go somewhere else because nobody would take me,” she added, her fists clenched in anger. She wants to do something, but doesn’t know what.

“What is sad and most upsetting about the whole thing is how normal it felt the man was acting. I fear that other women in the company might have actually done it,” she said.

With the last few months highlighting the struggle for women in the workplace, with numerous high-profile cases of businessmen “sealing” deals through sex, for Suzie it isn’t surprising that she would have been propositioned.

“It’s disgusting and I can’t believe it happened, but I hear other girls have similar experiences. Until the government really investigates these things, it won’t end,” she added.

BM

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it is a real incident, why would the public see you as a troublemaker?:confused:

if that's the case, no women will report all these molester.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if it is a real incident, why would the public see you as a troublemaker?:confused:

if that's the case, no women will report all these molester.

shes a troublemaker because she refuse being fuck :wink: wasting the interviewer time :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't mind hiring her if there is a position available. Sex is not required on the job at my company.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the young unemployed woman, going to the police is not an option, she says, “because if I file a report against him, I won’t be able to get a job anywhere because they will see me as a troublemaker.”

This is part of her confusion. She said she always believed that going public on assaults against women is important, but now, as she attempts to find her first job and settle into her life, she fears that by doing so would mean unemployment for a long time.

“I would probably have to leave the country and go somewhere else because nobody would take me,” she added, her fists clenched in anger. She wants to do something, but doesn’t know what.

........ wah lau.... toad in a well ahhhh, can somebody tell her kissing can caused her to get pregnant also? zzzz

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised she did not report it to the police. She is unlikely to be the only victim and others might stand up to be witnesses.

Last edited:

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is exactly why Singaporeans are screwed. Want police to investigated but do not want to lodge a report. How stupid can a person get?

[h=1]
For the young unemployed woman, going to the police is not an option, she says, “because if I file a report against him, I won’t be able to get a job anywhere because they will see me as a troublemaker.” This is part of her confusion. She said she always believed that going public on assaults against women is important, but now, as she attempts to find her first job and settle into her life, she fears that by doing so would mean unemployment for a long time.

“It’s disgusting and I can’t believe it happened, but I hear other girls have similar experiences. Until the government really investigates these things, it won’t end,” she added.

BM[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking said:
........ wah lau.... toad in a well ahhhh, can somebody tell her kissing can caused her to get pregnant also? zzzz

Were you doing some recruitment lately?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this a reflection of the IQ of NUS grads these days?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case highlights the BS position of AWARE. This is what sex discrimination is all about not chopping off husband balls during the divorce!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case highlights the BS position of AWARE. This is what sex discrimination is all about not chopping off husband balls during the divorce!

This is no problem to AWARE because it goes with their agenda of free sex.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought an NUS grad will be smart enough to report to the police about the alleged molestation?