• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Gene Pool has improved with Blond Aryan Chiobu Shittyzens

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Once again, I tell everyone, go to OT. Its like a UN smorgasbord there. Anyway, you want Ukrainian, check Katrin out.

Hello! My name is Katrin. I am Ukrainian, very friendly, constant sensational and accurate. I have everything which you can call sex appeal. My lips, my looks, my curves, my whole body will drive you crazy. I am catering my companionship to gentlemen, who is seeking for a sexy, classy companion and some added thrill & excitement! You will find me immaculately dressed, the discreet and pleasant companion for brief encounter, I also enjoy being around other genuinely good and positive people like myself. Come spice up my world and let me put some sugar in your life!
services* body to body massage kissing licking blowjob any position Shower together 69 GFE sex

if you want my asap response please contact me by WhatsApp only and state my name KATRIN : +65 82470511

See you soon babe!

View attachment 62839

View attachment 62840

Donch say PAPs never hook you up
Great stuff! You're the best!:thumbsup::biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better to have ang moh rus genes than ugly genetic stock from hongkang and toishan since many cantonese are looking to get out of hk.
1565471077714.png