• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie de facto Leeder not happy with Oppie Babu Singh's donation stunt!!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what kind of religious beliefs she holds.

She talks of conscience, the Almighty and karma all in the same breath.

Sounds to me that she is pretty confused.

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donated quietly... you mean like how Lee Senior and Lee Junior had donated their money to charity after successfully sueing some dissident for defamation in the kangaroo courts? :roflmao:

They do away the stamp duty and saved tons of $ and more important, need not disclose how much their ill gotten gains
Like that you song boh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She worships money and power, that is beyond debate.

She is also the brains behind the throne, and this is not meant as a compliment.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE, WHAT BAYI ?

INDIANS are the BEST, you SINKIES AH TIONG and m&d are the worst! better go learn pənˈdʒaːbːi soon or i will fuck your AH TIONG Mother CHAO CHEE BYE! PRITAM RULES! INDIANS RULES!
This Bayi Now learning Chinese, he will say KNN to you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She’s trying her best to besmirch Bayi’s reputation. Was told Bayi refused to service her. That’s why she entered the fray.