• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Bride confronts friend for not giving red packet at her wedding

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal
To avoid embarrassment or unhappiness, I use this guide which calculate the angpow market rates based on the current wedding banquet prices . Add more if the bride/groom is a close relative or friend.

View attachment 7406

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. rob, that specimen mentioned is no friend hoh!
2. honest, i fully understand what you had undergone.
3. it was some lousy listless, lack of confidence thing.
4. a friend is someone who is always supporting you through thick & thin.

I knew that this guy is not true friend all these while that why I accepted his invitation and deliberately not writing my name on the red packet. And he is expecting $100 to $200 from me.

Our acquaintance only worth $38 red packet, I am kind enough to support him :smile:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy flame burns my withered body. Life is lamentable, but death is also painful. Do good and exterminate evil, only with the brightness we can. Joy or sorrow, all return to dirt and dust eventually.

Pity the people of my world, indeed they face many hardships! Pity the people of my world, indeed they face many hardships!

明教教义?

some interpretion is wrong.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
smelly sinkie bride confronts friend for ang bao

thick-skin bride posted it on FB for everyone to see...
if u are her husband, what do you think?

photo-12_zps4bc6b477.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: smelly sinkie bride confronts friend for ang bao

thick-skin bride posted it on FB for everyone to see...
if u are her husband, what do you think?

photo-12_zps4bc6b477.jpg

hi there

1. in the first place, i would not even want to bonk such specimen.
2. not even fit to wash my feet hoh!:mad: