• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkee not buying YOG tickets. Government force MOE to cough out $$

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST: May 26
"The Education Ministry (MOE) is buying 80,000, or a quarter of the available tickets, for students from primary schools to junior colleges to watch both preliminary and final competitions during the Aug 14 - 26 event.

The ministry declined to say how much money would be spent on the tickets or whether there had been any concessions given.

Tickets - all general admission - are being sold to the public at $10 for the preliminary rounds and $30 for the final medal rounds.

MOE's bulk-buying of tickets has given a boost to overall YOG ticket sales, which, to date, have been sluggish."

ST: July 7
"IF YOU want tickets to catch the Youth Olympic Games, you will have to act fast.

Ticket sales to the first Youth Olympic Games have been brisk, with more than 100,000, or close to 50 per cent of tickets, having sold out."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a real joke sia. Left pocket hand out money, put inside right pocket. :oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST: May 26
"The Education Ministry (MOE) is buying 80,000, or a quarter of the available tickets, ...

Ticket sales to the first Youth Olympic Games have been brisk, with more than 100,000, or close to 50 per cent of tickets, having sold out."
out of 100,000 tickets sold, 80,000 were bot by moe ... ze other 20,000 most likely bot by other gahmen-linked wateva ...

earlier said 80,000 is a quarter of available tickets ... so dat means total tickets shud b 320,000 ... after dat, can say 100,000 tickets is close 2 50% of tickets ... :rolleyes:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not some BIGSHOT angmo investor said this about Singapore.

I read it some where.

"...that we are the biggest left hand to right hand economy"
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
out of 100,000 tickets sold, 80,000 were bot by moe ... ze other 20,000 most likely bot by other gahmen-linked wateva ...

earlier said 80,000 is a quarter of available tickets ... so dat means total tickets shud b 320,000 ... after dat, can say 100,000 tickets is close 2 50% of tickets ... :rolleyes:

when MOE bought 80k of tics, they declare it is 1 quarter (they try to trivialise the matter to make MOE not look like anyhow spend $ ).

when 100k tics being sold, they declare it is close to 50% (they try to exaggerate the sales figure).

KNNB YOG committee :oIo::oIo::oIo:

fuck you! you think you can always deceive the public is it :oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that MOE has all these tickets, how much are they going to charge students who'll be forced to attend:confused: Will the tix be given out for free, sold at cost, at a discounted price or "subsidised"(profit) price :confused:

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that MOE has all these tickets, how much are they going to charge students who'll be forced to attend:confused: Will the tix be given out for free, sold at cost, at a discounted price or "subsidised"(profit) price :confused:

Since sinkee does'nt buy the tickets directly, the school will force their students who will in turn pester their parents to buy the tickets else they will be left out of the crowd. So LPPL, sinkee will eventually be the suckers!!!:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tickets - all general admission - are being sold to the public at $10 for the preliminary rounds and $30 for the final medal rounds.

Fuck you YOG .

I rather give fifty dollars for my children to see doctor and take MC to not go .

Teach them the essence now . That they not be exploited for this present age.

Students need to have enough rest and studying time .

YOG you can go suck your minister's toes .

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
heard got people selling online leh.
some more selling at black market price.

Waulaueh, one sucker trying to find another sucker, or seller's ticket was given to him FOC now trying to get a few bucks for it.

How muchie is he asking for ? Got black market meh ? Even daylight also cannot sell already.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waulaueh, one sucker trying to find another sucker, or seller's ticket was given to him FOC now trying to get a few bucks for it.

How muchie is he asking for ? Got black market meh ? Even daylight also cannot sell already.

wahlaneh...
my friend's son said his classmates got free tickets n are selling online at higher prices leh.
no wonder so many tickets gone liao so fast.
maybe some of those organizers they got kids so give them free lor.
wait i gather more info then come back ok?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you YOG .

I rather give fifty dollars for my children to see doctor and take MC to not go .

Teach them the essence now . That they not be exploited for this present age.

Students need to have enough rest and studying time .

YOG you can go suck your minister's toes .

I will take the 50 dollars and shove it up Vivian's arse! :oIo:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
my friend's son said his classmates got free tickets n are selling online at higher prices leh.
no wonder so many tickets gone liao so fast.
maybe some of those organizers they got kids so give them free lor.

Possible. Heard YOG/MOE assigned some schools to 'manage' some games/sports and some schools 'adopt' some country's sport-boys/gals.

Very likely these schools or free-labourers get the FOC tickets to fill up the seats. Other in schools probably get their tickets at a small fraction of what YOG is selling the tickets to MOE for, just to get bodies to fill the other seats.

We can piece together what is going on on the ground if everyopne who knows any info can share. Don't expect Vivi and Lucky to tell the truth.