• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkee govt decides to rip more money from peasants.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DISCLAIMER!!!!! what transpired below did not happen to me so please stop posting it to me. Only in a sinkee forum are ppl so blind and need disclaimers upon disclaimers.

Who knows maybe those bloody officers are earning commission or need to fill quota to get promotion too?????

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2187173

From that forum:

hi guys, i need help. my court is 16dec and because i leave my beer can behind.

the whole story

On 31/10/08 Friday night, I bought two cans of beer and was sitting down by the Singapore river with friends. We were sitting there for and then decided to go back find our friends.

As we were walking, I was on the phone and I forgotten my drink until my friend asked me surprisingly where is my drink. I remembered and started walking back, about 2 feet away from my drink, a man rushed towards me, blocked my way, showed his NEA pass and told me I have just littered and he needs my IC.

I explained to him that I was not littering, I still want my drink. He did not bother listening and insisted I had littered and said he has the authority to have my IC or he will call the policemen. Then he proceed to call for police assistant.

I complied and handed over my IC to the other man standing next to him. I went to take my drink and this man told me to attend court on 16th December 6pm as I have committed a littering offense. I was shocked when they gave me a court letter. I further went on to explain I never intent to leave my drink there. I even told him to hold my drink just to prove it was not empty. All I got from him was according to him, I have littered and I do not have to explain to him, I can explain to the judge.

now i have fax the story to the NEA office. a reject letter arrived today. it says:
the offence you had committed is deemed as a serious littering offence. Our officer has confirmed that the drink can was empty. You only made an attempt to retrieve the empty can after our officer had approached you and informed you of the offence committed.(THIS IS FAKE, HE IS LYING)

i have tried asking MP for appeal for the first time, got rejected. then i decided to send the above letter of wad really happened. rejected again.

now wad? i dun want to go to court to explain as the judge definitely isnt someone i can deal with. im heading down to their office on monday. and hopefully i get to speak to the officer who caught me.

Last edited:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you NEA are gangsters. Do not let him take your IC. You call the police. And learn what to do to gangsters like in the 1960s. Put his photo on the net. We make sure NEA gangsters are well known. People will look after them. You want cul de sac LKY, you may really get your wish this coming year.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you NEA are gangsters. Do not let him take your IC. You call the police. And learn what to do to gangsters like in the 1960s. Put his photo on the net. We make sure NEA gangsters are well known. People will look after them. You want cul de sac LKY, you may really get your wish this coming year.

WIll the police side you instead of the nea fella?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just fuck off from there. So easy to loose them in Clarke Quay. Grab a cab quickly and tell the driver some men trying to pick a fight with you.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
only hear one side of the story

but it seems the nea just doing their job and this faggot tried to U-turn after got caught

looks like fag would have to put on CWO jacket soon

hope some stomper fag would put this fag's picture up for all to see

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTrash have been literally DUMPING SHIT, but have u seen any of them being caught, much less charged in the Familee's kangaroo court?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only hear one side of the story

but it seems the nea just doing their job and this faggot tried to U-turn after got caught

looks like fag would have to put on CWO jacket soon

hope some stomper fag would put this fag's picture up for all to see

I happened to know someone, who had a similar experience with the writer, but not with a beer can, but with a styrofoam coffee cup. Would not go into the details.

So, don't point fingers, wait till you get your, just rewards for saying such things; what goes around, come around.:p

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most NEA officers are Malaysians.

Ask for their ID and IC together for verifications. Dont accept their IDs alone.

Our car park ticket wardens are also mainly Malaysians.

They are paid a COMMISSION for each ticket handed out.

FarK THEM FTs. FarK those that hire FTs to screw LOCALS.

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal

you mean kay siao ask them for id then quickly take photo of their picture?

or take their real person photo

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you had littered.pay up and count your blessing.singaore cannot afford to have people littering everywhere.it's so shameful and disgraceful for our image. we are the cleanest and the greenest city in the whole wide world.thank you.pay up and apologise.no use writing and fighting. i also kena many times. i just pay up and continue to enjoy the wonders of this great city.cheers!

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
You walk away and left a can of beer. In your eyes, you forget. In NEA and court eyes, you litter. Too bad. Just pay up and be more careful next time :(

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 31/10/08 Friday night, I bought two cans of beer and was sitting down by the Singapore river with friends....drink, a man rushed towards me, blocked my way, showed his NEA pass and told me I have just littered and he needs my IC.

You mean with friends you guys can't overcum this one guy... Just whack him up and leave him there as litter...

metadata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see lot of stupid sinkie that really made me shake my head, ask to do anything just obey like a sheep! Then come to forum complain and complain.

Sorry I can't help u since u won't help urself! But I will tell u what I will do if I'm in such situation.

First remember they are not police, ask for their name and id, tell them u need to check for their true identity since u have the right to do so. And take ur own sweet time in doing so, remember they have target to meet but u have a lot of time to waste!

After that tell them u didn't bring ur IC with u, if they wanna search u tell them to get a police search warrant, warn them if they ever touch or push u, u will retaliate in self defense. Tell them to fetch u back home to get the ic, if they wanna take u to custody tell them only the police have the right to do so and call the police, which will waste some more good time for them. If they ever fetch u to ur house just slam the door on them and let them wait, warn them that if they ever step in ur house it will be trepassing and u will invoke citizen arrest and self defense, go bed to sleep and let them wait for u like an idiot.

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have tried asking MP for appeal for the first time, got rejected. then i decided to send the above letter of wad really happened. rejected again.

Even the MP doesn't believe you, just pay up and move on :biggrin: