• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singkies dress very sloppily nowadays

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, everybody dressed up when they went shopping. Men wore something with a collar and trousers. Only kids wore shorts and everyone had shoes on. Shirts were tucked in unless you were the neighbourhood hooligan.

Nowadays I see a lot of Singkies going out in bermudas and slippers. In fact, those ah nehs and bangalas on their day off dress better.

Why have Singkies gotten so sloppy?

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is to differentiate from those cheap trash from china and india who dressed like a funeral everywhere they go.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, everybody dressed up when they went shopping. Men wore something with a collar and trousers. Only kids wore shorts and everyone had shoes on. Shirts were tucked in unless you were the neighbourhood hooligan.

Nowadays I see a lot of Singkies going out in bermudas and slippers. In fact, those ah nehs and bangalas on their day off dress better.

You are a FT Ah Nei. Why dont u fuck back to your own slump?:oIo:

TO ALL: This arsehole is a FT Ah Nei

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, sinkies girls will not wear anything out in ten years at the rate they're going.

Yeah, I wonder how short their shorts can go before being reclassified as panties. Not that I'm complaining :biggrin:

Don't know about now but last time some schoolgirls purposely wore the shortest skirt matched with the baggiest blouse. It was colour TV every time they bent down or raised their arms.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....those ah nehs and bangalas on their day off dress better. Why have Singkies gotten so sloppy?

Very true observation. When Ah Nehs and Banglas worked, they put on their soiled or oily clothes and get their hands dirty. But when they go off to little India or to see their Indon or Pinay girlfriend, they bother to wear ironed shirt and pants (done by themselves and not their mothers).

It's not uncommon to see young girls in short shorts and slippers at shopping centres or MRT trains.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I wonder how short their shorts can go before being reclassified as panties. Not that I'm complaining :biggrin:

Don't know about now but last time some schoolgirls purposely wore the shortest skirt matched with the baggiest blouse. It was colour TV every time they bent down or raised their arms.

Have you realized that nowadays the weather is very "hot"???

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, we were told to wear smart with long sleeve, no jean and t-shirt - for heading to ROC for starlight Ex. In the end, most of them board Charlie 130.

I'm lucky, in SQ.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true observation. When Ah Nehs and Banglas worked, they put on their soiled or oily clothes and get their hands dirty. But when they go off to little India or to see their Indon or Pinay girlfriend, they bother to wear ironed shirt and pants (done by themselves and not their mothers).

It's not uncommon to see young girls in short shorts and slippers at shopping centres or MRT trains.

lol cocksucker. since u like ur 3rd world bros so much why dont u suck their cocks for free.

hahahahhahaa

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
w02pzl.jpg
So sloppy you cannot even tell the sex like this???

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal

It will only get further worst and not any better, so don't worry about it.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed. Even Msians & Thais & your Pinoy maid dress better. You can spot a Sporean overseas very easily in HK or Japan by looking at his/her shorts.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, we were told to wear smart with long sleeve, no jean and t-shirt - for heading to ROC for starlight Ex. In the end, most of them board Charlie 130.

I'm lucky, in SQ.

SQ anytime also can take...... it is the experience taking C130 that not anytime you want to take you can have it........... by the way we came back taking SQ..............:biggrin: