• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singh Kena Warned By Poodles for Disturbing Their Sleep!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nov 25, 2009

Ticked off for making 999 call for help

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
ON OCT 27, at about 8.15pm, I was riding my motorcycle along Bukit Batok East Avenue 3 on my way home from work.
Just as I was turning into Toh Tuck Road, my motorcycle stalled after a short skid. The weather was dry and there was heavy traffic. Luckily the cars behind me managed to stop in time.
When I manually tried to move my vehicle and failed, I looked back and realised that my rear wheel had locked and that a nylon sheet had wrapped around it. My life was in danger and my motorcycle was a threat to oncoming traffic.
I called the police, managing to successfully communicate my predicament to an officer only on the fifth call. I asked for police assistance but was instead told to call for a tow truck.
With the help of a passerby, I managed to drag the motorcycle to the side of the road. The vehicle was later towed and the repairs cost about $440.
A few days later, I received a letter from the police informing me that four nuisance calls had been made from my mobile phone. There was no mention at all of the fifth call made from the same mobile phone for urgent police assistance.
I have great respect and trust in the Singapore Police Force and respect the fact that the 999 number is to be used for emergencies and calls for assistance. At that moment, I was doing just that, but instead of quick assistance from the police, I got a warning as a reply.
Jaspal Singh

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a moron. If police busy with taking calls like dis, where got time to handle murder/rape/robbery cases?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bayi should bring a bar of dettol soap to the police station and "accidently" drop it and ask for police assistance to pick it up.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bayi should bring a bar of dettol soap to the police station and "accidently" drop it and ask for police assistance to pick it up.

But...the poodles when seeing bayi enter, will smack each other and say, "BAYI CHUP"!!!! ha ha ha:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh man .

This case reminds me of that story somewhere
that an unemployed man called the police hotline for a chat.

The police question him as why he misuse hotlines if there is no emergency .

He said Sex chatlines are payable and he got no money for it while police hotlines were free .

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think he kena brainwashed by constant advertisement of friendly, helpful, smiling police force.

He got the real-world message liow.

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I manually tried to move my vehicle and failed, I looked back and realised that my rear wheel had locked and that a nylon sheet had wrapped around it. My life was in danger and my motorcycle was a threat to oncoming traffic.
I called the police, managing to successfully communicate my predicament to an officer only on the fifth call. I asked for police assistance but was instead told to call for a tow truck.

This guy definitely first time encounter this problem. I believed basic human instinct will tell this man to move to the road side if he's worried to be knocked down by the traffic and also he should have called for the tow truck immediately when his vehicle break down.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is either stupid or naive.

police will help u meh? not unless Chee Soon Juan runs into you!

If Dr. Chee langa Mr. Singh, confirm 100 poodles, ISD, gurkhas, SGH dogs, SPH leepotters will show up and make a big show of helping Mr. Singh and arrest CSJ.

Think he kena brainwashed by constant advertisement of friendly, helpful, smiling police force.

He got the real-world message liow.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if Singh told the poodle he's CSJ and he blockaded the road with a broken bike? Would they send out 1 battalion with sirens wailing for blood?

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
28bzjid.jpg

"Aiyah cunt u see my poodles are busy?!?!"