• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's world class tranport ranked 18 in world survey, behind KL and New Delhi!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore's world class tranport ranked 18 in world survey, behind KL and New Del

Lol behind KL? Land of the Matlaysians?! This is a joke sia!

This is really a joke, when I read this, we ranked behind KL??....I have travelled extensively in KL, by private vehicle, LRT, Monorail KTM Commuter, taxis etc...they have improved a lot but, our tranpsort sytem is better organized, journey experience in KL...is really an EXPERIENCE!,no joke!, werank behind them, that is really a joke.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore's world class tranport ranked 18 in world survey, behind KL and New Del

Seriously, go KL and try taking that stupid train. It goes nowhere and good luck trying to squeeze in.

The trains in KL does go somewhere, but you must know where you want to go & where to do an interconnection, they do have uniquely KL experience of getting on to the train. They queue up but when the train doors opens, it is one for all and all for one, the queue just evaporate. It is 'polite' for everyone to rush for the seats, doesn't matter if you have a wooden peg leg or limping...but I have seen seats being offered.Rush hour trains are packed like sardines...and you have to fight your way out at your alighting station. But it does get you somewhere...better than the traffic below which on every working days it is in a perpectual jam, except for Sundays & public holidays...you should know KL transport system...:p