• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's taxis ranked best in the world by Singaporeans

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What ever the fuck I don't care my Sinkapore is BESTEST every thing. Praise and adoration to PAP knn.

J

JeanGrey

When I need a taxi, they are never to be found. You book one, it doesn't show up. When it rains, they all disappear. And we think they are the best in the world. We are definitely frogs in the well.

i have never been let down by the comfort booking system. 100% success rate for me.

maybe your taxi kena intercepted by other people.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have never been let down by the comfort booking system. 100% success rate for me.

maybe your taxi kena intercepted by other people.

100% as in everytime you call be it peak periods or rainy days, the line is always available n the call being picked up within a minute???

I understand that when a taxi is booked, they will definitely arrive but the problem is their booking line

J

JeanGrey

100% as in everytime you call be it peak periods or rainy days, the line is always available n the call being picked up within a minute???

I understand that when a taxi is booked, they will definitely arrive but the problem is their booking line

i have never called during peak period. good spotter you are. upz you but i already gave out rep today.

J

JeanGrey

Maybe my phone number has been blacklisted by Comfort for being a supporter of the WP.

you are a 26900373_640.jpg

[video=youtube;sPLEbAVjiLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLEbAVjiLA[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I need a taxi, they are never to be found. You book one, it doesn't show up. When it rains, they all disappear. And we think they are the best in the world. We are definitely frogs in the well.

Have you ever used the comfort taxi booking iphone app?

There's one trick i used 2x to get a cab but without paying the booking fee.

You can enter any mobile number to book. You do it then you select the location of a place somewhere near you. Once the booking is confirmed you can track the location of the cab on the app it reports it every 30 secs. Once the cab arrives at that location you cancel the booking and flag it down normally. I did that once at my house neighbourhood. I was going to the airport. I made the booking at the last house and it's at a dead end. The cab went inside to the last house then i cancelled the booking. When it was coming out again i flagged it down. The driver didn't seem too happy at the end it's like he sort of suspected. The other one was at an ulu location i just booked a cab and made it go inside the area then cancelled it and flagged it down.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Every single day, I see more and more evidence that the PAP is doing a fantastic job of running the country. You guys should thank your lucky stars you have such a good government and at a bargain price too considering the fact that the value they add to the country is priceless.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every single day, I see more and more evidence that the PAP is doing a fantastic job of running the country. You guys should thank your lucky stars you have such a good government and at a bargain price too considering the fact that the value they add to the country is priceless.

I see more evidence each day of how the PAP is doing it to sinkees.

Good Government, Bargain Price - wow, I am stunt. You talking about my sinkapore?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.citycarshare.org/

sf has implemented car sharing, and it's causing a huge dent to the (regulated) cab business.

granted, this is prohibitively expensive in sg as cars and coe's are extremely costly to procure. the taxi system in sg is perhaps the most optimal in the world as it's relative cheap and has high availability. plus the courtesy and good service. i was in sg for 2 weeks last month, and i couldn't have been more impressed with taxi service. best and most cost effective in the world, if you ask me. even on a rainy day. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi service bestest in the world!
Beware when pap's MSM churn out such reports...
Next msm will say taxi fare still not world's most expensive....must increase.
World class taxi service? Far from it....just ask the man on the ground...no need for silly masterbation surveys.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
when lights on empty cab, pretend nvr see you and keep driving.
stop and hear where you heading, not along the way, say change shift.
all standby hiding on peak timing waiting for booking. you stand no chance find one.
short distance, sometimes face chao chao.
better still, work dont work, rent taxi just to pick chicks.

lumpar 1 taxi service in singapore.

J

JeanGrey

alamak sam you did it long before me cannot blame you cos you are a 2 headed snake. Anyway did it long ago and only 2x. :rolleyes:

glad your conscience got the better of you :biggrin:

but it IS a really good loophole you found. kudos for that. system testing, testing, 1,2,3. hello, mic check. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

J

JeanGrey

Taxi service bestest in the world!
Beware when pap's MSM churn out such reports...
Next msm will say taxi fare still not world's most expensive....must increase.
World class taxi service? Far from it....just ask the man on the ground...no need for silly masterbation surveys.

taxis fares are too cheap.
1. those who can barely afford it are taking too many cab rides. if fares are raised, they will take bus/mrt instead and ironically end up saving more money.
2. those who can afford it, are "short-changing" the cabbies who need to work long and hard to earn a decent wages.

i asked a cabby, he says need to work 12-14 hours per day if driving the cab without sharing with a co-hire.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever used the comfort taxi booking iphone app?

There's one trick i used 2x to get a cab but without paying the booking fee.

You can enter any mobile number to book. You do it then you select the location of a place somewhere near you. Once the booking is confirmed you can track the location of the cab on the app it reports it every 30 secs. Once the cab arrives at that location you cancel the booking and flag it down normally. I did that once at my house neighbourhood. I was going to the airport. I made the booking at the last house and it's at a dead end. The cab went inside to the last house then i cancelled the booking. When it was coming out again i flagged it down. The driver didn't seem too happy at the end it's like he sort of suspected. The other one was at an ulu location i just booked a cab and made it go inside the area then cancelled it and flagged it down.

Are u a chao keling? Why resort to such a dirty low down cheapskate trick?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taxis fares are too cheap.
1. those who can barely afford it are taking too many cab rides. if fares are raised, they will take bus/mrt instead and ironically end up saving more money.
2. those who can afford it, are "short-changing" the cabbies who need to work long and hard to earn a decent wages.

i asked a cabby, he says need to work 12-14 hours per day if driving the cab without sharing with a co-hire.

Yes agree. Taxi fares here is cheap compared to first world countries.....
But then because of pap average sinkies including cabbies dun earn first world income.
You think fare increase goes to cabbies pockets? Rental will increase....to enrich pap and their cronies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
when lights on empty cab, pretend nvr see you and keep driving.
stop and hear where you heading, not along the way, say change shift.
all standby hiding on peak timing waiting for booking. you stand no chance find one.
short distance, sometimes face chao chao.
better still, work dont work, rent taxi just to pick chicks.

lumpar 1 taxi service in singapore.
Yes many fucker cabbies....that's why when I drive I tekan all the taxis...
I used to take the cab when I go out drinking....but now found a reliable valet drive home service....ditched cabs and never looked back.