• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Dr Joseph Ong, Founder Of Temasek Review, Just Got His Spy Cam Sex Tape

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore's Dr Joseph Ong, Founder Of Temasek Review, Just Got His Spy Cam Sex Ta

dude go to the link and watch the video..how to photoshop the entire 9 mins video

So what 9min video... Go learn some basic trick frm those Hollywood guys how to edit video! Fuck Off!

Try go twist your head like in the pics (or video whichever)... and I shall BELIEVE the video is REAL!

Your movie is worse than those S'pore made budget movies.. at least they cough enough money to do proper post-production work and look REAL!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore's Dr Joseph Ong, Founder Of Temasek Review, Just Got His Spy Cam Sex Ta

From the picture, he really look so damn 'Ti Koh'.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF???!!! Which hotel is this???

Joseph Ong, please, do us all a favour. Tell us which hotel is this so that we will not be the next AV star unknowingly!

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor girl.... another victim of this sick sick perverted doctor.

Have you all seen the video, he keeps looking at his camera when he do doggie.

I wonder if he films his patients!
:eek:

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what 9min video... Go learn some basic trick frm those Hollywood guys how to edit video! Fuck Off!

Try go twist your head like in the pics (or video whichever)... and I shall BELIEVE the video is REAL!

Your movie is worse than those S'pore made budget movies.. at least they cough enough money to do proper post-production work and look REAL!

Give up lah Joseph. Evertime got new thing you say SPH set-up, photoshop and now video editing.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

The sex videos not interest enough leh... Cannot make $$$.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you Joseph Ong :oIo:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are Joseph Ong, why don't you just own up? It is perfectly okay to have sex with a woman, this shows that you are a REAL man. No need to feel shy.

Which hotel was that?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

The acid test will be whether any of the MSM papers carry this story.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks damn real to me too.

The girl got no butt, looks like a man's butt. No good for doggy but it seems he was enjoying it (judging from his horny looking expression).

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ou would think a man with so many enemies would be more careful and avoid being in the situation to get recorded on a hidden spy cam. Or is this video a self-taped sex video he made himself because no one knew who he was before The New Paper ran the revealing story? One thing is for sure, we will never know who is really behind this leaked sex video.

The origin of this vid clip (if authentic) is very mysterious. If he was filmed without knowledge, then he's made some very powerful enemies.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

The origin of this vid clip (if authentic) is very mysterious. If he was filmed without knowledge, then he's made some very powerful enemies.

I do know some "rogue" hotels overseas install spy cams to catch unknowing hotel guests "in action". So far, never come across any in Singapore, yet.

That's why I am urging Joseph to tell us which hotel is that. At least can have some peace of mind if it is overseas.

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal

I doubt it would be so easy to do something like this.

Maybe the girl is one of his patients and it is so kinky to video-taped it? We had seen this many times when the 'small head' controls the 'big head'.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyhow, politics is a dirty and dangerous game and if one doesn't know how to play it properly, it pretty much burns a person.

I'm man enough to say i'm not a fan of the PAP but neither am i a fan of the TR, i find both of them totally full of shit anyway :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

May be SOP for all hookers, in case they land someone famous they can blackmail. DOMs should beware.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do know some "rogue" hotels overseas install spy cams to catch unknowing hotel guests "in action". So far, never come across any in Singapore, yet.

That's why I am urging Joseph to tell us which hotel is that. At least can have some peace of mind if it is overseas.

Even if this were an overseas hotel, I don't think it is a random "shoot and share" case. someone has made careful plans to set him up.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please lah, he recorded with the camera himself so he can jerk off at home :p:p:p

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

but why he keep looking at the cam?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyhow, politics is a dirty and dangerous game and if one doesn't know how to play it properly, it pretty much burns a person.

I'm man enough to say i'm not a fan of the PAP but neither am i a fan of the TR, i find both of them totally full of shit anyway :biggrin:

Sex tape scandals have been an effective method of discrediting and removing political opponents. Recent cases of the mudlaysian health minister and Taiwan's xu meifong comes to mind. Both were set up by their enemies.

Then one can't help but wonder why would anyone go to such great lengths to 'fix' Dr Joe Ong? He is(ok.. was) just an anonymous blogger with zero political ambitions, not much credibility and not an electorial threat. It would be much more effective just to ship him off to IMH.

I just find the whole issue more puzzling by the day.