• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Who Do Not Suport YOG Are Worst Than A Small Blind Girl!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am outraged by the lack of support for YOG by many forummers here. Some of you retards even have the cheek to oppose this momentous YOG, which is the world's third biggest sporting event after the Olympics and the World Cup. You lot of losers are worst than this small blind girl. :oIo:

Although the pathetic small blind girl featured in the video is of no economic value to Singapore, still her fanatic and patriotic support for the YOG is commendable. You morons who are not supporting our country's YOG should be ashamed of yourselves. You must try and learn from her:mad:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/My2tsT4tOK0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/My2tsT4tOK0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of reaction are you expecting so that you can type the same contrived and boring phrases retarded gay dog or spastic maggot?

Btw how is your mumma? Is she well? 4 dicks in the mouth at the same time is just suicidal even for the guys.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on a survey being conducted by CNA, 89% of Singaporeans are not interested in the YOG. A further 3% do not know what YOG is.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure go ahead and strip my citizenship but before you even accomplish anything just stfu.

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

You smelly piece of crap, your eyes should be gorged out and donated to the little girl before we kicked you back to Blangadesh:mad:.

Do you have the balls to leave your name and IC????? i doubt so, you are just another cyberhero:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You smelly piece of crap, your eyes should be gorged out and donated to the little girl before we kicked you back to Blangadesh:mad:.

Do you have the balls to leave your name and IC????? i doubt so, you are just another cyberhero:oIo:

I thought u knew how to locate me and find my ic for me? You actually need me to tell you.

Worthless pap doggy.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
weird leh, how come singapore gov dont support this blind girl by giving her lotsa of money? They are loaded anyway and they just spend 390mil.

Why is that they want the poor people to give support?

What is their purpose? To glorify themselves with big projects? In the end, they will tell us, we going to raise property tax, erp, ulity tax cos we spend too much...?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
weird leh, how come singapore gov dont support this blind girl by giving her lotsa of money? They are loaded anyway and they just spend 390mil.

Why is that they want the poor people to give support?

What is their purpose? To glorify themselves with big projects? In the end, they will tell us, we going to raise property tax, erp, ulity tax cos we spend too much...?

You spastic maggot:oIo:

The prestige that comes with being the first host of the Olympics Games is priceless. We beat so many much more powerful countries to earn this honour.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IOC : Who wants to host the new YOG?

USA : Are you kidding? We don't even want to participate.

UK : Well, we'll do a study whether to participate before thinking about hosting.

PRC : Give us a break, we just hosted the real Olympics. Maybe next YOG.

IOC : Hello Russia, how? You can host in Moscow?

Russia : Well perhaps, but nothing that costs more than US$50 million.

Singapore : That's cheapskate, we bid US$70 million.

IOC : OK, Singapore wins. Done!

Singapore : Hello, US$70 million not enough to fulfill all your requirements. More like US$270 million.

Real Olympic tally rankings:

1. PRC
2. USA
3. Russia
4. UK
### Singapore

Last edited:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOG to me and most singaporean is Big Fuck meh????!

You should recall all your church members to support the YOG!!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
r u blind?
she's only acting!:biggrin:

Is he acting? Sure, he is but I like it - very meaningful. Looks like similar producer?
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqDdhloTLM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqDdhloTLM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey gay clinton... r u also one of the cyber "patriot" who also dun have any balls to leave your name and IC ?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he acting? Sure, he is but I like it - very meaningful. Looks like similar producer?
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqDdhloTLM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqDdhloTLM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

You spastic maggot :oIo:

The boy is definitely retarded, that's worst than being blind:mad:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
children can remember things very well u know?
they got excellent gigabyte memory database.:biggrin:
close both eyes also can recite our pledge lah.
"We, the citizens of Singapore..."

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel sick that YOG organisers have to resort to using the less privilaged for such adverts...its a veiled threat that if you dun support, u worse off than blind? Blind also wanna go watch.

After that I read that the girl is really blind - ok, its fine to cast her for an ad but what is the motive? Already, people on the ground are not enthusiastic about YOG, why must they go to such extent to "tug at your heart strings?"

Sorry loh, for me, it has the opposite effect, i feel disgusted.

I will also be rude to any people (foreigners esp) who is here for YOG...sorry, I am not a gracious host...graciousness comes from the heart not from stupid campaigns.

And I heard also, angry parents who cannot withdrew their children from being "arrowed" to help out in YOG...this is not volunteerism.

Stupid waste of time and money.