• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans should NEVER support China

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously it's crazy how PRC Chinese have arguments with almost every Asian ethnicity. Go to youtube and you'll always see there's arguments between PRC Chinese vs Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Tibetan, Vietnamese, Filipino, Malaysians, Uyghurs, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, Singaporeans.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sis Besotted will throw a tantrum when she reads this.

Seriously it's crazy how PRC Chinese have arguments with almost every Asian ethnicity. Go to youtube and you'll always see there's arguments between PRC Chinese vs Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Tibetan, Vietnamese, Filipino, Malaysians, Uyghurs, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, Singaporeans.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are International.:biggrin:

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want Singapore to be hated by every nation, I notice on youtube there were some Singaporeans who defended PRC Chinese but in return Singaporeans get insulted and hated aswell. Every country should deal with their own problems and responsibility, Chinese nationals is always hoping that Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, Singaporeans will back up PRC Chinese against their enemies.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't want Singapore to be hated by every nation, I notice on youtube there were some Singaporeans who defended PRC Chinese but in return Singaporeans get insulted and hated aswell. Every country should deal with their own problems and responsibility, Chinese nationals is always hoping that Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, Singaporeans will back up PRC Chinese against their enemies.

Why these Singaporeans so free nothing to do, defend the PRC Chinese? You sure they are not localised PRC defending their motherland?

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why these Singaporeans so free nothing to do, defend the PRC Chinese? You sure they are not localised PRC defending their motherland?

I think they are both localized PRC and hybrids of Singaporeans Chinese father and PRC Chinese mother. Those kinds of Singaporeans with partial connections with the motherland will identify both as Singaporeans and PRC Chinese, I've met those types of Singaporeans before they always have an great deal of support for their PRC Chinese side.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i will defend PRC Chinese whenever possible. why not. despite the many differences between the PRC, TW, HK, SG Chinese, we are still the same Han Chinese race people.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is because many nations see PRC as a threat, not only militarily but also economically. Certain countries, esp the western ones, have a lot to lose if PRC eventually become a world super power. These arguements simply stem from their irrational fear and jealousy.
Plus the media somehow always choose to perpetuate all the bad things that happen in the country, and conveniently leave out all the good ones.

Should we condemn something just because of the opinion/ perception of a few biased individuals?
I believe we are all educated people here and thus we should exercise some critical thinking ability rather than blindly follow the trend

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh, I will suppork China against those USA retards!!! LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am well known here anti china communist.But i will support prc china if war fight between usa or philippine on the south china sea issue.remember guys, we are all han chinese not some ang moh skin.

but ROC will still be my only true China.Not PRC.hehe...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is because many nations see PRC as a threat, not only militarily but also economically. Certain countries, esp the western ones, have a lot to lose if PRC eventually become a world super power. These arguements simply stem from their irrational fear and jealousy.
Plus the media somehow always choose to perpetuate all the bad things that happen in the country, and conveniently leave out all the good ones.

Should we condemn something just because of the opinion/ perception of a few biased individuals?
I believe we are all educated people here and thus we should exercise some critical thinking ability rather than blindly follow the trend

This is correct plus we need to look at the context of things and not just simply hate or side them for no reason. Prc fighting with mongolians for eg or tibetians. Now what do you think the most likely issue they will be arguing on? Hey the mongolians used to conqueor china 800 and more yrs back so are they bitching that their country has no significance at all in the world today and somehow blame china? Tibetians want to free tibet or at least some of them. From their POV that's fine but from my POV tibet is a part of china.Many countries have become parts of other countries. Texas and LA used to be a part of mexico. I say give it back to mexico. Why must USA keep it? Western part of papua new guinea called irian jaya by the indonesians obviously belongs to papua new guinea and not to indonesia so why not indonesia give it back? Australia belongs to the aboriginals but somehow it's perfectly fine for the ang mohs to control the land since they happen to be ang mohs. If oz was under the control of chinese ppl what DO You think the western media would say?

Sure when prcs vs sinkies for eg then you side the sinkies and such type of arguments are typical even among other groups. The anglo ang mohs say USA will often quarrel with british ppl and then quarrel with the ozzies and the canadians but guess what when say one of them fights again china do you think the rest of them will help? Of course. If USA goes to war with china do you think the UK and OZ will side with the US? Plain fucking obvious answer to this question.

Therefore if the shit hits the fan put your small differences aside and look at the bigger picture.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter if China becomes an super power nation, in terms of morals and reputation it's still low class and rotten to the core. Who's the blame for craps like tainted milk, fake food, poison drinks, fake products, black money, corruption, oppression of freedom and human rights, low moral attitudes only China themselves and nobody else. If China does something that disgusts and shame the human race again, we Singaporeans should never stick up for China because it would only drag the reputation of Singaporeans Chinese down with em. Just because we are Han Chinese race doesn't mean we should support whatever new ugly and shameless crap China does. I'm pretty sure we're going to see more new and shameful crap from China in the future that embarrassed the Han Chinese race.

From what I've seen it's almost always the PRC Chinese who starts insulting other people on YouTube first, I've checked the YouTube comments and everytime there's an arguement it happens with an PRC Chinese posting an nasty comment of others. If PRC Chinese hate somebody, why should we Singaporeans help PRC Chinese when they are wrong in the first place. Seriously these land claims of China is ridiculous it's like they think the world belongs to China. They claim Vietnam territories, Philippines territories, North Korean territories, Indian territories, Mongolian territories, Japanese territories.

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am well known here anti china communist.But i will support prc china if war fight between usa or philippine on the south china sea issue.remember guys, we are all han chinese not some ang moh skin.

but ROC will still be my only true China.Not PRC.hehe...

I will only be on the same side as PRC fuckers only if I sense the threat of genocide of the Chinese race.

Anyway, I say a few nukes to wipe a few million locusts won't hurt and would also be good for humanity.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter if China becomes an super power nation, in terms of morals and reputation it's still low class and rotten to the core. Who's the blame for craps like tainted milk, fake food, poison drinks, fake products, black money, corruption, oppression of freedom and human rights, low moral attitudes only China themselves and nobody else. If China does something that disgusts and shame the human race again, we Singaporeans should never stick up for China because it would only drag the reputation of Singaporeans Chinese down with em. Just because we are Han Chinese race doesn't mean we should support whatever new ugly and shameless crap China does. I'm pretty sure we're going to see more new and shameful crap from China in the future that embarrassed the Han Chinese race.

From what I've seen it's almost always the PRC Chinese who starts insulting other people on YouTube first, I've checked the YouTube comments and everytime there's an arguement it happens with an PRC Chinese posting an nasty comment of others. If PRC Chinese hate somebody, why should we Singaporeans help PRC Chinese when they are wrong in the first place. Seriously these land claims of China is ridiculous it's like they think the world belongs to China. They claim Vietnam territories, Philippines territories, North Korean territories, Indian territories, Mongolian territories, Japanese territories.

ya la but china also have good things lah Anyway did they claim vietnamese territories for eg?

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya la but china also have good things lah Anyway did they claim vietnamese territories for eg?

I don't deny they have good things the problem is they done extremely bad things, and it will keep happening in the future. Things that are absolutely unbelievably shameless that will be remembered forever. For example the tainted milk incident which poison hundreds thousand babies in Hebei, the 18 bystanders ignored an baby girls death in foshan, or the 100 Chinese people who stood and watch an Chinese women drown to death in Hanzhou, in the end it took an foreign white women to save the Chinese women. This is only an few cases, there are thousands of shameless cases in Shanghai and Sichuan every week. All these incidents have made an embarrassment and shame of the Han Chinese race, it makes me ashamed to be one. Of course if there people who want's to exterminate the Han Chinese race I will fully support China, but when it comes to reputation I want Singapore to stay away from China, as I said before the things China have done are out of this world and shameless.

It's a fact that China have copied Japanese anime, manga, their songs including an girl band called AKB48 and changed their names to AK98, changed all their songs to Chinese. They have no approval from any Japanese company yet they blatanly denied this so shamelessly and said it was their own idea.

Here's the original group AKB48 ( Japanese girls in Japanese school uniforms)
iiwake-maybe.jpg

Here's the copy cat version AK98 ( Chinese girls in Japanese school uniforms).
20111116233351766.jpg

Last edited:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter if China becomes an super power nation, in terms of morals and reputation it's still low class and rotten to the core. Who's the blame for craps like tainted milk, fake food, poison drinks, fake products, black money, corruption, oppression of freedom and human rights, low moral attitudes only China themselves and nobody else. If China does something that disgusts and shame the human race again, we Singaporeans should never stick up for China because it would only drag the reputation of Singaporeans Chinese down with em. Just because we are Han Chinese race doesn't mean we should support whatever new ugly and shameless crap China does.

Nobody says anything about condoning the PRC wrongful acts just coz we are of the same ethnicity. I abhor that few people who committed such despicable act just for profits, but at the same time i believe that these few idiots does not represent the whole country. how about exercising our own judgement and not blindly follow all these bashing, for a change?
Alot of people like to condemn China for eating dogs. The thing is China is not the country in this world consuming dog eat. In the west, the Swiss consume dog meat and yet nobody says anything about that. Vietnam, Korea as well as countries in Africa (they kill dogs for their body parts for voodoo purposes) consume dog meat too. Why zero in the attention on PRC?

I quote this from your above message:

"From what I've seen it's almost always the PRC Chinese who starts insulting other people on YouTube first"

Now, everything starts to fall into place nicely! u choose to see what u want to see only. Alot people of different nationality/ race post nasty comments or video on youtube about other people and yet u choose to focus ur attention on the PRC users only????? Can't help but feel that u r one of those who just simply follow the trend and jump into the bash PRC bandwagon.

And no, there is nothing ridiculous about China's border dispute with other countries because this is how the world works and China is so big that it share borders with many countries. Take for example, the current territorial dispute among China and a few other neighbouring countries over that chain of island which belongs to no one now and every countries within the vicinity is cooking up some fantastic fairy tales, trying to claim it. There is nothing ridiculous about China's claim to those disputed islands. It is a matter of which country has the biggest muscle to wrestle away the disputed territories. Many other countries in this world have territorial dispute with their neighbouring countries, and it has always been the stronger nation annexing the disputed territory, while the weaker one can only sulk over it. Like it or not, the world has been like this since the dawn of humanity.

In a nutshell, the arguement u put forward is weak and reeks of biaseness.

Last edited:

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody says anything about condoning the PRC wrongful acts just coz we are of the same ethnicity. I abhor that few people who committed such despicable act just for profits, but at the same time i believe that these few idiots does not represent the whole country. how about exercising our own judgement and not blindly follow all these bashing, for a change?
Alot of people like to condemn China for eating dogs. The thing is China is not the country in this world consuming dog eat. In the west, the Swiss consume dog meat and yet nobody says anything about that. Vietnam, Korea as well as countries in Africa (they kill dogs for their body parts for voodoo purposes) consume dog meat too? Why zero in the attention on PRC?

"From what I've seen it's almost always the PRC Chinese who starts insulting other people on YouTube first"

Now, everything starts to fall into place nicely! u choose to see what u want to see only. Alot people of different nationality/ race post nasty comments or video on youtube about other people and yet u choose to focus ur attention on the PRC users only????? Can't help but feel that u r one of those who just simply follow the trend and jump into the bash PRC bandwagon.

And no, there is nothing ridiculous about China's border dispute with other countries because this is how the world works and China is so big that it share borders with many countries. Take for example, the current territorial dispute among China and a few other neighbouring countries over that chain of island which belongs to no one now and every countries within the vicinity is cooking up some fantastic fairy tales, trying to claim it. There is nothing ridiculous about China's claim to those disputed islands. It is a matter of which country has the biggest muscle to wrestle away the disputed territories. Many other countries in this world have ongoing territorial dispute with their neighbouring countries. Like it or not, the world has been like this since the dawn of humanity

But at the same time i believe that these few idiots does not represent the whole country.

I doubt it's an few, properly many of them but not have committed many shameless acts but have not made it to the Chinese media. It's not that other countries don't commit despicable acts but the fact that China committed unbelievable despicable acts that have shocked the whole world, even if it's only few cases, these acts are one for the history books.

Alot people of different nationality/ race post nasty comments or video on youtube
nd yet u choose to focus ur attention on the PRC users only????? Can't help but feel that u r one of those who just simply follow the trend and jump into the bash PRC bandwagon.

That's true, every race post nasty comments of other on youtube, but is there any other nation (aside from China) who post nasty comments at almost every Asian nation? the only people I know does that are PRC Chinese because they make enemies with flipping almost everyone in Asia. I've seen Koreans and Japanese bashing eachother, Vietnamese and Cambodian bashing eachother. Malaysians and Indonesians bashing eachother but I've never seen so many nation bashing and posting nasty comments against PRC Chinese, this means that PRC Chinese are creating hate all over the damn place, and those youtube comments have proved to me not once but twenty six times.

There is nothing ridiculous about China's claim to those disputed islands?

Yes there is, it makes Chinese look like the bullies of Asia. Just because China is getting powerful they think they can threaten weaker nation with their military power. It not only make people hate China but even makes people feel less and less sorry for what the Japanese and other nations did to Chinese in WW2. What right does China have to claim the lands of other nations? It's ridiculous when you claim lands from more than one nation, yet China is claiming at least 7 of them. China already has such massive lands yet they still want more like greedy pigs, how is this not ridiculous?

You're properly an PRC localized Singaporeans or one of those Singaporeans with an PRC Chinese mothers but what I say are the simple facts, nothing you say it's going to change what's happening right now. All I want is for Singaporeans Chinese not to lose it's reputation for sticking up for China nationals. I want Singapore to be an an respected country, so don't stick up for PRC Chinese because it would only drag our reputation down with them. The only time we should stick up for China is when the Han Chinese race is in threat or in danger, under these circumstance Singaporeans should unite with China but anything else is an big "NO".

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alot of people like to condemn China for eating dogs. The thing is China is not the country in this world consuming dog eat. In the west, the Swiss consume dog meat and yet nobody says anything about that. Vietnam, Korea as well as countries in Africa (they kill dogs for their body parts for voodoo purposes) consume dog meat too. Why zero in the attention on PRC?

And no, there is nothing ridiculous about China's border dispute with other countries because this is how the world works and China is so big that it share borders with many countries. Take for example, the current territorial dispute among China and a few other neighbouring countries over that chain of island which belongs to no one now and every countries within the vicinity is cooking up some fantastic fairy tales, trying to claim it. There is nothing ridiculous about China's claim to those disputed islands. It is a matter of which country has the biggest muscle to wrestle away the disputed territories. Many other countries in this world have territorial dispute with their neighbouring countries, and it has always been the stronger nation annexing the disputed territory, while the weaker one can only sulk over it. Like it or not, the world has been like this since the dawn of humanity.

Bro good job in pointing out the biasness. You must also remember that china has 1.3 billion ppl in it. That's a lot of ppl. 10000 chinese ppl could have done a lot of bad things but 10,000 chinese ppl as a percentage is still alot smaller compared to say 10,000 british ppl that did bad things.

It's also good that you point out the blatant double standards displayed.

On the border dispute issues and annexing countries china has actually been pretty benevolent compared to the western powers. Don't you find it weird that the US can annex parts of mexico for example and nope no problems but china cannot do it if it actually chooses to. Talk about forcing the original inhabitants in LA and texas who are mexicans to speak english when they speak spanish. Also how about making almost entire 2 continents speak spanish and english. If you recall south america and north america used to have many natives like mayans, aztecs and many many more and yet almost every south american country either speaks spanish or portugese yet spain doesn't get any crap from them in fact they probably get praised for doing that. Yet if china were to do that. Imagine if china actually caused that to happen and cause an entire continent to speak chinese for eg they woudl have been called the evilest ppl on earth but when the spanish do that oh perfectly fine.

I'm glad that you can see the hypocrisy that not only the west displays but what other ppl whom actually swallow everything they spew and think just like them too forgetting that somehow what they say about china in a way also is also saying things about them too. After all how many ppl actually think singapore is a part of china and that's not because of the prcs that have been coming to sg in recent times. ppl have always though singapore was in china for the longest time. Why? cos it's a majority chinese country here.

On questions of morality. Yes there are evil chinese ppl obviously but then again that's the case for every other country. You can read on the numerous gang warfares in the US, the racism of black ppl and enslavment of blacks for example. Their KKK racists and their CIA to disrupt neighbouring carribean countries like cuba and south american countries etc. Sure sounds super evil to me. Yet for some odd reason when the US does it like forms KKK racist clans to kill blacks nobody says anything about it and it's fine and US ppl are still good ppl but if there was a type of KKK in china chinese would be called the most evil ppl on earth.

How about the fact that hollywood stole that HK movie infernal affairs and remade it and it even won the director his first oscar i believe. Did anyone say wah the US stole the idea from HK/china? Nope cos when the US does it it's perfectly ok.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes there is, it makes Chinese look like the bullies of Asia. Just because China is getting powerful they think they can threaten weaker nation with their military power. It not only make people hate China but even makes people feel less and less sorry for what the Japanese and other nations did to Chinese in WW2. What right does China have to claim the lands of other nations? It's ridiculous when you claim lands from more than one nation, yet China is claiming at least 7 of them. China already has such massive lands yet they still want more like greedy pigs, how is this not ridiculous?

You're properly an PRC localized Singaporeans or one of those Singaporeans with an PRC Chinese mothers but what I say are the simple facts, nothing you say it's going to change what's happening right now. All I want is for Singaporeans Chinese not to lose it's reputation for sticking up for China nationals. I want Singapore to be an an respected country, so don't stick up for PRC Chinese because it would only drag our reputation down with them. The only time we should stick up for China is when the Han Chinese race is in threat or in danger, under these circumstance Singaporeans should unite with China but anything else is an big "NO".

Bro just curious when japan was getting super powerful during WW2 and started invading SEA and east asia would you apply the same logic that you wrote here? Mind you they invaded many countries and killed so many koreans and chinese and flips and ang mohs etc but see today nobody even blames them for it. In PAP's words it's like let's move on. I invaded you but i lost so let's move on.

Do you think if china did what japan did would ppl forgive them like what they do to the japs?

Don't you feel that there's always double standards involved? Like everything good about the chinese is ignored and everything bad only remembered? That's also how it's like in our daily lives and it even affects non china chinese. Like how in this country the issue of chinese racism still exists and you don't even know what it is something so miniscule like some chinese auntie did not smile at a minority in a shop while in western nations they can beat up minorities and still get an even smaller backlash or complaints. Isn't that plain ridiculous?

Seriously, observe it yourself. FYI i don't read youtube comments scolding china ppl from various countries. It's the usual ang moh suspects. This is the same thing that afflicts black/african ppl. Also comments from youtube are full of racial hatred against all nationalities and races with the exceptions of whites. To use youtube comments as a gauge of likeability or hatred towards a nation is pretty well silly and short sighted so to speak.

Also what they say about china ppl in a way applies to singaporeans too. Seriously you think ppl actually can even differentiate or care to? Singapore isn't like the US which is bigger and became stronger than the original inhabitants in the UK and has more landmass you know. Singapore is a tiny dot that does not really have much clout in the bigger scheme of things. Apple does not even have an official store in Singapore do you know that? And apple is probably one of the best companies in the world and yet it couldn't care to have an official apple store in singapore. Singapore isn't even that important at all so to speak.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
The logic I get from you guys is just because other nations does it gives every right for china to do it today. Just because Americans or Japan claim one or two nation, doesn't give the right for China to claim 7 or 8.

HERE'S THE DIFFERENCE:

LA and Texas is part of America for few hundred years
Tibet was part of China for like an mere 60 years (and it wasn't because of Han Chinese rule but the invaders Manchus Qing dynasty)

Americans don't try to wipe out the language and culture of American Indians, China wipes out the language and freedom of Tibetan. Yes Americans killed millions of Indians, but so did China killed millions of Tibetan and worst of all China has killed 70 million Han Chinese in cultural revolution in 1949-1976, which surpassed the figure in WW2. Just because other nation commit an horrible act doesn't mean it's okay for China to commit an act that's 100x worse.

How about the fact that hollywood stole that HK movie infernal affairs

They got approval for the remake but China has no approval from Japanese company, and that's the difference.

Last edited: