• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans r Ready but r the Opp Ready??

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's not bother or keep harping about whether the opposition is united or not across the country. We are not opposition leaders and can't do anything about it. If we wanted to, we will have to form new parties, which makes it worse.

Everyone lives within one constituency and has only one vote. Just focus on our own constituencies will do. I am confident most constituencies will be straight fights. Vote any non-PAP in a straight fight.

Let the few who live in constituencies with 3CF sort out their own decisions.

In the event you live in a constituency with 3CF, choose either WP, SDP or SPP. These 3 parties will not go to 3CF with one another.

Sound advice. If 3CF, I would go for WP. Don't bother about unity.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems majority of cowardly sinkies can't get enough of pap fucking.....they even want their children and grandchildren to be sodomized by vile pappies.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realized there is a problem with the election process.

Everytime the presiding occifier calls out your name and NRIC number very loud when you go and vote.

Angmo countries don't have to do such nonsense. They just made a note on their papers. And you can quietly go and vote in one corner secretly without any forms of intimidation.

Oppositions should bring this up in Parliament.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everytime the presiding occifier calls out your name and NRIC number very loud when you go and vote.

Angmo countries don't have to do such nonsense. They just made a note on their papers. And you can quietly go and vote in one corner secretly without any forms of intimidation.

If those cowards are cowed so easily then they are useless fucks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's true, but they can call me 'Master' loudly and I still won't vote for the PAP. Bite me. :cool:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a case of PAP vs Oppo with Singaporeans as bystanders.

Singaporeans don't seem to realise that the scenario is one where it's PAP vs the country.

If if the oppo is not ready, it simply means Singaporeans aren't doing enough collectively to win the battle to ensure their own survival.

It's all very well to push someone else to the frontline and expect them to win the battle on your behalf but at the end of the day if you don't fight for your own survival nobody is going to do it for you.

The solution to this issue is very simple. If you don't like the way the PAP is running the country then vote against them even if a clown is the oppo candidate.

Whatever is cobbled together after the election will still mean that change will happen.

If you just vote the PAP again all you'll get is more of the same. If that is what you want then go for it.

Wah lau ...this is the wisest political statement on sinkapore that I have ever heard from you. If I got power, I would have up you.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r absolutely spot on. Juz think abt the dumbass comments in the last erection...typical singkies will say. I will only vote oppo if its WP. I vote to get upgrading. I vote pap but I hope oppo win..with this sort of fuck up logic. Rest assured pap will win hands down.

It seems majority of cowardly sinkies can't get enough of pap fucking.....they even want their children and grandchildren to be sodomized by vile pappies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has screwed up in so many areas ...there are lots of material out to paint the PAP black many times. I am surprised that the Opposition has not seized the opportunities.

Opposition should stop believing the PAP bs that sinkapore politics is not antagonistic and should be civil. There is nothing civil about our politics ...look at how the PAP went after the WP TC ...one after the another, and they use taxpayer's resources to do so.

If the opposition can't win big in this GE, then we can forget about a regime change ever again. The ground is so ripe for the picking ...it is time for the opposition to use social media to characterize the PAP factually. How hard is it to post youtube videos? How hard is it to show these youtube videos to the kopitiam crowd?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has screwed up in so many areas ...there are lots of material out to paint the PAP black many times. I am surprised that the Opposition has not seized the opportunities.

Opposition should stop believing the PAP bs that sinkapore politics is not antagonistic and should be civil. There is nothing civil about our politics ...look at how the PAP went after the WP TC ...one after the another, and they use taxpayer's resources to do so.

If the opposition can't win big in this GE, then we can forget about a regime change ever again. The ground is so ripe for the picking ...it is time for the opposition to use social media to characterize the PAP factually. How hard is it to post youtube videos? How hard is it to show these youtube videos to the kopitiam crowd?

Hi bro, SDP videos are on the way soon! Stay tuned :smile:

From SDP facebook post dated 7 July 2015:

link ---> https://www.facebook.com/yoursdp/ph...02513454/10153688290833455/?type=1&permPage=1

Just completed shooting a video for the GE at the studio. Going to produce a few just like we did in the last round. So watch for it.

In the meantime, here are some that you may not have seen or would like to watch again. Enjoy!

"SDP loves Singapore": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxqMltjX-Ek

"Time For Change": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-S4zwlDDmM

"You can't hide from democracy": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh5Putg8bEg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

where got call out name and IC no ??!!

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :wink:

It's not a case of PAP vs Oppo with Singaporeans as bystanders.

Singaporeans don't seem to realise that the scenario is one where it's PAP vs the country.

If if the oppo is not ready, it simply means Singaporeans aren't doing enough collectively to win the battle to ensure their own survival.

It's all very well to push someone else to the frontline and expect them to win the battle on your behalf but at the end of the day if you don't fight for your own survival nobody is going to do it for you.

The solution to this issue is very simple. If you don't like the way the PAP is running the country then vote against them even if a clown is the oppo candidate.

Whatever is cobbled together after the election will still mean that change will happen.

If you just vote the PAP again all you'll get is more of the same. If that is what you want then go for it.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the Arabs failed to unite against common enemy Israel in their past wars, our opposition parties will not succeed in uniting as one. Opposition unity, imo, is a madman's notion.

There is no need for opposition unity. That term is touted by Chee Soon Juan and his ilk to cut down WP and hamper its progress.

As long as opposition contests all seats, good enough already. Once PAP has been cut down to size then we can scrutinize the opposition to death. But to do so now is simply premature

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need for opposition unity. That term is touted by Chee Soon Juan and his ilk to cut down WP and hamper its progress.

As long as opposition contests all seats, good enough already. Once PAP has been cut down to size then we can scrutinize the opposition to death. But to do so now is simply premature

That's what scares the majority of Sinkies! In voting out PAP, u get fragmented groups running the country! How can that be better than now??

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter how good a gloss they place over things, the current PAPzi government has lost its moral bearings. Things may not fall apart now, or tomorrow, but if they are not checked, they will go the way of the Duvaliers in Haiti, Marco in the Philippines and numerous Chinese dynasties that came before.

Worst of all, we go down with them.

So, the unlikely possibility of disparate now opposition parties may be inconvenient, but in the middle term, that is more stable for Singapore.

That's what scares the majority of Sinkies! In voting out PAP, u get fragmented groups running the country! How can that be better than now??