• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean's political wish list.

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all this mudslinging and cocksucking, I'm sure there's something that you really want out of this. I feel that most of us don't care who runs the show, so long as we get what we want.

For this reason I'm starting this wishlist thread. Try to think of something other than just 'money'. i.e. describe what would you want to buy with it.

Try also not to wish for other's misery. e.g. early/horrible death etc. Try also not to wish for comparative stuff (A wished to be richer than B, then B wishes to be richer than A - a contradiction). The idea is not too specific.

To get you started, here are some ideas already contributed...
- free education until University
- restrict FTs from entering country (but then you have to elaborate... e.g. construction workers? IT workers? maids?)
- no more National Service

Don't worry about writing something that seems too outlandish. e.g. want government to provide spaceship service so that you can see earth from the moon's surface with your girlfriend during valentine's day.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
- restrict FTs from entering country (but then you have to elaborate... e.g. construction workers? IT workers? maids?)

i yearn for a more compassionate society :p

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
when that day arrives/happen,it will be declare a public holiday,so that everyone can go and paid their respect.

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a genie were to grant you this wish, you would end up in IMH. :biggrin:

Seriously I would say, that if everyone's wishes were more or less granted, then people would develop a more egalitarian outlook towards life.

Is that what you had intended? To wish that other people's wishes come true?

However, formulating wishes is harder than you think... as Aladdin can attest to his experience with the genie in the magic lamp.

Perhaps the point of this exercise is to practice making wishes that would make everybody, including yourself, happy.

i yearn for a more compassionate society :p

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wish list will forever remain a dream as long the PAP and its loyal "opposition" the Wayang Party remains in Parleement.

After all this mudslinging and cocksucking, I'm sure there's something that you really want out of this. I feel that most of us don't care who runs the show, so long as we get what we want.

For this reason I'm starting this wishlist thread. Try to think of something other than just 'money'. i.e. describe what would you want to buy with it.

Try also not to wish for other's misery. e.g. early/horrible death etc. Try also not to wish for comparative stuff (A wished to be richer than B, then B wishes to be richer than A - a contradiction). The idea is not too specific.

Don't worry about writing something that seems too outlandish. e.g. want government to provide spaceship service so that you can see earth from the moon's surface with your girlfriend during valentine's day.

jw5

Loyal
My list:
1. Compulsory lessons and exams for parents in bringing up children and for adults and children who behave inappropriately in public.
2. NS for women.
3. More help from the government for the poorest 5% of the population.

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Important List:

All ministers and civil servants drawing millions and excessive pay (eg NKF $600K job) be charged and convicted of legalized corruption.

Upon removal of these pests, the law that allowed these corrupt salaries will be revoked and nullified.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very Important List:

All ministers and civil servants drawing millions and excessive pay (eg NKF $600K job) be charged and convicted of legalized corruption.

Upon removal of these pests, the law that allowed these corrupt salaries will be revoked and nullified.

How to charge in court if legalized?

Sounds like dynastic China 抄家 and communist China 清算. :biggrin:

A

Alu862

Less opposition parties. one big united oppo party with substantial policies.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would tell the Genie that I "wish" for more wishes:biggrin:

Seriously though, I think "egalite" and "equal pursuit of happiness" are illusions as they go against basic human instincts i.e. 'what is in it for me' which sadly tends to negate the 'compassionate' tendency in human beings:o

However, formulating wishes is harder than you think... as Aladdin can attest to his experience with the genie in the magic lamp.

Perhaps the point of this exercise is to practice making wishes that would make everybody, including yourself, happy.