• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Electorates ARE BEING DILUTED BY FT Importation!!! KNNBCCB!!!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2663008I

QUOTE FROM ABOVE LINK;

COMMENTER: Please read the entire story first, then read my Analysis.

though i am very against the influx of FTs, i still treat them like a fellow being and have never look at them with a different perspective.

i was having lunch with a PRC colleague. shes a 24yr old gal who just graduated from NTU and now working in a MNC while waiting for PR approval.

just started a casual topic like, wad do u like about this country and how are u coping

so we get the standard reply. wad stuns me, was the answer to my next question.

me: " so wad makes u decide to come here"

PRC: " i didnt"

me: " wa, ur parents force u here or ur bf is here"

PRC: "neither, ur SG gahment invited us here"

me: " huh, wad do u mean"

PRC: " ur MOE went to our school in our village and told us they URGENTLY need students here, infact they were hardselling the whole scheme and many of us signed up"

me: " huh, wad did they offer"

PRC: " they offer us, ALL Expenses paid for our fees in NTU, including lodging and we even get pocket money"

me: *mouth open

PRC: "on top of that, they have send me the INVITATION letter to apply for PR after we grad"

i seriously begin to wonder the magitude of the FT problem has many more sides that many of us do not know,

i lose my pride as a sgporean after hearing this and i really wonder do they really care ?

if u give a PR who starts a business here and bring jobs to sgporeans, by all means.

BUT if u choose to so-call groom a FT and seemingly used up tax payers money to fund it, i totally do not understand the reason why.

my guess is, they bring in more FTs, give them the candy and they bring in more FTs, which i belive is working because she told her friends about this scheme and many of her friends are here now, at the expenses of home-grown sgporeans.

i myself was deprived the chance of studying in a local U.

but yet a villager from a faraway land with no visible society contributions gets the chance of studying here, all expenses PAID.

are we really worth this much to the gahment ?

is it really we got not enough pple here to study in NTU ? then why are they rejecting sgporeans who meet the pre-requisites ?

END OF QUOTE FROM ABOVE LINK

Sperminator's Political Analysis:

Dear Electorates of The Republic of Singapore, Citizens,

I sincerely would like to ask you how do you feel to be a Second Class Citizen in your own nation?

Our very own Ministry of Education went through the trouble of going into China's Village to recruit for STUDENTS, granting them FULL FEES, FULL ACCOMMODATIONS, FULL TRAVEL EXPENSES & MONTHLY POCKET MONEY.

Whereas TRUE BORN & BRED Singaporeans, Citizens, Electorates are being classified as 2nd Class Citizens where you have to borrow from your Parent's CPF or even Study Loans from Private Banks in Singapore.

As I have clearly pointed out in my previous posting, TRUE BORN & BRED Singaporeans are being set up for failure in Singapore, since the day they graduate from NUS, NTU, SMU, or any other Accredited Universities. They start off with huge amount of DEBTS. I mind you, each student in Singapore's University can chalk up to SGD 30,000 or more in Debts, since the day they graduate.

Whereas, the Chosen FTs, invited by our own Ministry of Education, using Tax Payer's money, paid full tuition fees, paid full accommodations, travel expenses, even living expenses to SUPPORT these FTs, and later Permanent Residency is given out to these FTs, and later, after 5 years of Residency, they can be converted into Singaporeans.

How about our young Singaporeans whose parents are Electorates that are and paying income tax, GST, take public transport like MRT to work daily, and contributes CPF into GIC's coffers?

Instead of reinvesting in our young Singaporeans, our country's money is being invested in Foreign Talents (with 0 loyalty)

How about our Electorates who have finished serving National Service, they are above 21 when they enter university... they do not have such benefits at all.

The key analytical question that derive from the above situation causes we Singaporeans, Electorates to think carefully about what the PAP Minister of Education is trying to do?

If my analysis is not flawed, this equates to POPULATION DILUTION of the 2.3 Million Electorates, massive importation of FTs into Singapore NTU, NUS, SMU, Etc...by another 1 Million more, we will have at least 2.7 Million Foreign Talents residing in Singapore, considering that our below 21 years old Citizens are 1 Million pax, we will achieve the target of 6.0 Million people in Singapore.

So with 2.3 Million Electorates, and after 5 years later, you will have perhaps another 1 Million new CITIZENS...

THINK CAREFULLY who the new citizens will be grateful to?

The PAP is using public funds to create a subservient population that is loyal to the PAP... because the PAP Ministry of Education is a GOD FATHER to them...

Dear Electorates, think about this carefully, and make your minds in the GE2011, I urge you to VOTE FOR OPPOSITION, Let your voices be heard, let our Opposition team protect the interest of the Electorates and it's citizens.

If we do not have 33% SEATS for Opposition, FT influx will continue, and dilution will continue, and all Singaporeans are perpetually screwed...

Can you imagine what life will be when you have a population of 6.5 million people in Singapore? I guarantee you, when that day happens, everyone will have to speak Chinese... and Singaporean Culture will be diluted to nothing. 很有可能,新加坡,完完全全就变成中国的一个省会。 It's highly likely that Singapore will completely become a State City of China.

VOTE FOR OPPOSITION, VOTE FOR YOUR VOICES TO BE HEARD IN PARLIAMENT! NO MORE FT invasion!!! Invest in Singapore Young, Invest in our Future! Do not let PAP build their own subservient FT population base!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
人生本来是happy, 
自从有了PAP
整天伸手要money
Come out GST , COE ,ERP
再加maid levy.要你吃roti ,挤MRT . 自己乘搭豪华mercedes.
若vote WP ,组屋没得翻新电梯。若vote SDP ,回家就得走楼梯。
若vote PAP
,赢了一脚把你踢。把你当成他的苦力,赚钱给他买贵椅。部长薪水排第一,市民薪水又超低。
投 给P AP ,提高GST ,再来水与electricity.
手中一票要珍惜,以免后悔来不及。
獅城眞是了不起,
根成不用對不起,
三天兩頭水電起,
房屋貴得買不起,
大學學費已经起, 
醫費便宜借 口起,
叫人價格不要起,
自己薪水拼命起,
國民薪水慢慢起,
眞是弄你站不起,
五月七日 全站起,
投 票那天要心齊,
不然价格通通起。
[video=youtube;o2fMRMsbSY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2fMRMsbSY8[/video]

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Electorates,

Do you want to remain a 2nd Class Citizen in your own Nation?

Be told what to do by your very own mandated government? Ask you to stop at 2, you stop, ask you to buy expensive HDB you buy, ask you to buy COE you buy, ask you to pay for ERP you pay, ask you to send your sick elderly parents to JB Hospices, you send, ask you to pay CPF 20% you pay, tell you that you are daft and lesser mortals, you obey, tell you to work till you die, you work till you die!

Brothers and Sisters... your call...

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
But some uncles enjoy the benefit from their 陪读妈妈 and happily post field report of their adventure - just go to the side of this forum site.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
But some uncles enjoy the benefit from their 陪读妈妈 and happily post field report of their adventure - just go to the side of this forum site.

What do you expected at those uneducated sexual animals?

While Americans are busy improving their professional skills or taking a masters degree, the Sinkie uncles are busy fucking PRC rotten cunts

That's the difference between Chinks and "Ang Mo"

M

Masamune Date

9845915fde627f2da0e9fa01ffad6c8127814d8.jpg

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While Americans are busy improving their professional skills or taking a masters degree, the Sinkie uncles are busy fucking PRC rotten cunts

That's the difference between Chinks and "Ang Mo"

bush-finger.jpg

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB Ang Mo Kao thinks that they are first class citizens in Singapore... we are invaded. Wake up Singaporeans... don't let these colonialist mindset fuckers bully you...我们不是新加坡病夫!!!