• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bodoh Sinkies conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

Talk about current Singapore, I pui! However if there is a crisis one day, I'll definitely there to do our duty as citizen.

haha..tat's true, only when come to crisis, then will see who're lovers. No feeling either.. just wan to milk more.. titter.gif

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

therein lies the danger.

The malaysians are trying to engineer a vibrant city out of an oil palm plantation in jb.
And we all know the track record of malaysians.
A country run by the likes of mahatir and their cronies is just too risky.

Malaysia will always be malaysia no matter what.

Hock Beng,
Did you vote for PAP?

BMSKE44

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you. We have learnt to live in harmony and accept that we're in a Malay Muslim country. There are enough opportunities in the pte sector and if we feel its not enough can leave. May I add that most Singaporeans of any race are the same and in fact the forummers here have shown the utmost respect for our country, just look at our Moderator:smile: . Unfortunately a couple of bad hats are now trying to take this down a rather unsavoury road.

It is a fair world in forum. The "good guys" can promote to the sky whatever benefits their investments while others branded "bad hats" can also bring sanity back to earth by revealing the truth happenings around.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a fair world in forum. The "good guys" can promote to the sky whatever benefits their investments while others branded "bad hats" can also bring sanity back to earth by revealing the truth happenings around.

yes agree, this is what makes a forum great !

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh..chocorate 也是巧克力姐姐...

many orang kaya 妈妈 stay in ST. titter.gif

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eee... after writing so many meaningful and purposeful posts and they got deleted...:(

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, if msia can fix its corruption and its high crime, it is really a good place to live in.

As of now, there is no serious anti-foreigner sentiments among msians. We are complaining more on the racism, opportunity inequality etc. but I foresee the msians who are priced out of ppty market will soon feel resentful they do not have a share of the Iskandar pie. I shouldn’t be saying this and certainly I am not xenophobic but personally, I feel a tinge of loss of national pride when I see parcels of freehold land (especially prime ones) sold to foreigners and especially to the PRC at danga bay. But then again, its supply and demand – the foreigners are just providing the demand in response to the willingness of the govt to supply the land

Me too – in future, I do hope to live in Msia and work in Spore. Now is a good time to get a ppty that takes a couple of years to be built, allowing enough time to plan the logistics of settling down across the causeway

That is why I love Johor. Amazing that we can buy freehold land at good locations. It has fulfilled my dream of a freehold landed in a good location at cheap price :biggrin:

Singapore has just come up with another measure to patch the ABSD leakage. All property investors must pay taxes to government. Get ready to see more Singaporeans coming to Johor.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk about current Singapore, I pui! However if there is a crisis one day, I'll definitely there to do our duty as citizen.

What are you actually defending? By 2030, about 50-60% should be foreigners. Most of the luxurious properties are owned by foreigners. The rich locals could have flown away with their families. The HDB house is still owned by HDB. Probably you own a few condos but they might have been bombed already. PRs also get almost same benefits as citizens :p

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why I love Johor. Amazing that we can buy freehold land at good locations. It has fulfilled my dream of a freehold landed in a good location at cheap price :biggrin:

Singapore has just come up with another measure to patch the ABSD leakage. All property investors must pay taxes to government. Get ready to see more Singaporeans coming to Johor.

Enough for lion, feeding e tiger baby..:rolleyes:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

congrats friend. Selamat Datang. Yes saw the latest ppty curb measure in SG with focus on the loan amount. Yes, more investors will look at Iskandar now

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

to protect the name Singapore.. unless I am not needed.

What are you actually defending? By 2030, about 50-60% should be foreigners. Most of the luxurious properties are owned by foreigners. The rich locals could have flown away with their families. The HDB house is still owned by HDB. Probably you own a few condos but they might have been bombed already. PRs also get almost same benefits as citizens :p

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am vested in Iskandar also, just wondering what Malaysian govt has up in their sleeve in response to rising prices...but think they would not want to slay their golden goose, as half a million SPR here are channeling in millions of hot cash from Sg back to Malaysia. Through property purchase Bach home.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am vested in Iskandar also, just wondering what Malaysian govt has up in their sleeve in response to rising prices...but think they would not want to slay their golden goose, as half a million SPR here are channeling in millions of hot cash from Sg back to Malaysia. Through property purchase Bach home.

definitely not. there are still so many parcels of land at medini, i think they will put in place some cooling measure ..to probably appease the public and gain more $$$ ..but not to the extent of starving off foreign investment and driving investors away

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing new. How many Singaporeans stay in orchard, Robertson quay or cbd