• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Bak Kwa Madness!!!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies got herd mentality....that's why majority are sheep.
Bak Kwa all year round can enjoy at your convienience and cheap prices.
Bo liao too free dumbfucks must queue as if it taste better....normal time then taste better cause its not rushly produced.

lianbeng thought otherwise: usually the longer the queue means the better n must buy mah! :biggrin: no meh?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng thought otherwise: usually the longer the queue means the better n must buy mah! :biggrin: no meh?
old uncle agrees. when i go to a new makan place, i just follow the queue...got queue means good food!!!
no queue means food no good....so simple. thank u.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old uncle agrees. when i go to a new makan place, i just follow the queue...got queue means good food!!!
no queue means food no good....so simple. thank u.

lianbeng suggests uncle during lunch time or dinner time go to any hawker centre or coffeeshop and see lah! :biggrin: u see that char kway teow stall queue sibeh tng one means die die also must buy! :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng suggests uncle during lunch time or dinner time go to any hawker centre or coffeeshop and see lah! :biggrin: u see that char kway teow stall queue sibeh tng one means die die also must buy! :biggrin:

yes i agree. i saw one long queue at hong lim, and i went to queue...superb good charkueyteow!! ..corner shop. then i saw another queue don't know what...i queued and i was served curry chicken!!!...superb good. good advice!!! kumsia:smile:

LimCheeGuan

Bo liao too free dumbfucks must queue as if it taste better....normal time then taste better cause its not rushly produced.

That's why I stop my bro from buying for this year.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend recommended me this stall in AMK...

I went over this SANG HOCK GUAN at AMK 163 AVE 4 and wanted to buy. The stall even erected a huge tent to accommodate the orders!!!! I went to the shop - it was already a smoke house - and the uncles and aunties were all very busy bbq the meat!!!! Smell nice. Nobody bothered about me. Nobody asked me any question. The cashier was right inside the stall. So I went through the smoke house and asked the auntie " can buy or not ?"...

this shop in business at least 30 years liao. CNY time must pre-order. i order 2 weeks ago 3kg to be collect tomorrow. the lady boss inform me that their last day is 04 feb 2013 or meat run out whichever come first.

there another one i normally eat, Jin Zhen Xiang of jalan kayu but they moved out after 2010 CNY to woodland. they do have franshise shops but i prefer the main shop in jalan kayu. but since they moved so i switch to this ang mo kio shop.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cannot say liddat. buy during CNY is to gift to relatives. CNY time bak kwa prices up at least 20-30%. i normal day buy from AMK ave 4 already $42 per kilo. i suspect it a least $56 or more during CNY.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nahbeh! I thought I was early...8.30 am....... I brought my two oveseas friends to Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa at New Bridge Road to witiness one of Singaporean madness!!! The damned queue went all the way to Trengganu Lane!!!! My angmoh friends told me : " You Singaporeans are crazy!!! " I told him they should try the heavenly meat and they would not say " crazy" anymore. And we were tempted to join the queue when we noticed that the queue was not moving at all...and those "crazy" buyers were literally carrying boxes and boxes of the heavenly meat . Can you imagine each buyer carrying 10 boxes!!! And look at the queue, by the time you reach the counter, it will be night!!!!!!!!!!!!And maybe no more liao!!!!!

OK, nevermind, let us cross over to the " brother" stall in People's Park!!! Damned it, the queue was just as long and crazy!!! It wind all the way to the hawker's centre!!!!!!!!!!!! And after we had a quick bite and wanted to join the queue, one assistant held up a placard and apologised, ' BOH LIAO'!!!!!!!!!.It was even before noon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are Singaporeans so mad over this Lim Chee Guan bak kwa????????? Are they for real????? Today was $52/kg!!!!

Still cheaper than KL leh! Bee Cheng Hiang going for RM140 per kg! Stupid Chinese & their CNY! No money for daily necessities & yet still want to whack off one full year of savings just to celebrate some meaningless show off sessions!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No wonder my temple so Many Singaporean also queue to take 4D number from me somemore give my tangkee big angpow to lim kopi .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still cheaper than KL leh! Bee Cheng Hiang going for RM140 per kg! Stupid Chinese & their CNY! No money for daily necessities & yet still want to whack off one full year of savings just to celebrate some meaningless show off sessions!
How things have changed....when gourmet bak kwa first came out about 10 years ago I was staying in Malaysia and the Malaysian price was always about 40% lower overall....I have compared local prices against HK and China prices and sinkieland was always the most expensive.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How things have changed....when gourmet bak kwa first came out about 10 years ago I was staying in Malaysia and the Malaysian price was always about 40% lower overall....I have compared local prices against HK and China prices and sinkieland was always the most expensive.

i agree. soon only those rich can afford to eat bak kwa and the poor will only drink kopisai

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this shop in business at least 30 years liao. CNY time must pre-order. i order 2 weeks ago 3kg to be collect tomorrow. the lady boss inform me that their last day is 04 feb 2013 or meat run out whichever come first.

there another one i normally eat, Jin Zhen Xiang of jalan kayu but they moved out after 2010 CNY to woodland. they do have franshise shops but i prefer the main shop in jalan kayu. but since they moved so i switch to this ang mo kio shop.

Yes, i also remember this one ......nice lady selling Jin Zhen Xiang of jalan kayu - just as good if not better than lcg....:smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree sir. maybe they put something very special inside ? the long queue is really really crazy!!!!!!

hi there

1. yo! kopi!
2. did lcg pay you another 10 bucks to highlight its situation here or what?
3. aiyoh! must eat its bah kwa meh?
4. do something else mah.
5. btw, fragrance factory at woodlands is offering discount hoh.
6. kosong queue!
7. i thought you are smarter than an average dafter sheep:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I stop my bro from buying for this year.

You start a new nick just to reply me?
You deserve to be upz!
I salute all those who dun but into the hype....cny, valentine day, Christmas (unless christians) crap hype etc....
I am of the 'got money everyday is new year' type.