• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singaporeans Are So Pitiful

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, some of the best md's at stanford hospital are ah nehs. in fact, commercials run every night on bay area tv promoting the breakthroughs and exploits of one neh female doctor in solving never heard before medical cases that ordinary hospitals cannot diagnose. their only competition is ucsf, and doctor is a chink. my once favorite doctor at el camino was doctoress tin tin toon, from burma.

Those are US-trained. Our Ah Neh doctors are trained in India lah!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What branding we got? If Ah Nehs and Myanmanians are the only foreign doctors that our public hospitals can hire, it says alot about the quality of our health care system.

Why they never use the Ah Neh and Burmese doctors for Heng?

pap can't attract 1st world talents. pap can only attract cheap 3rd world trash.

Singapore has 3m singaporeans and 2.5m of 3rd world trash from india, china, myanmar and philippines.

SG is doomed

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's sinkies selfish human nature again. He got his bed and heck care others. You can tell him he may be warded another time and he may face the same issue again. But of course since he is the person involved, ultimately you have to respect his choice whether to write in or not.

The pap loves singaporeans who are like my relative...he is selfish and isnt concerned abt others suffering, he is unnecessarily worried that he will cause trouble by speaking up against bad practices. The pap is happy to hv citizens like him so that the pap doesnt have to know what's wrong, doesnt have to hear problems and so doesnt have to do wnything and is blissfully ignorant. But that's sweeping problems under the carpet and pap's attitude encourages apathy and lack of compassion within the political and social systems

Does TCJ know that many singaporeans have more dignity than him and love their children? The poor and aged with dignity will not want to burden their children or make them look bad. Even if these poor and elderly go hungry, many will not bad mouth their children by saying that their children cant afford to feed them. Even if they are sick, they would say that they prefer not to see a doctor rather than burden their children with the high medical cost.

TCJ epitomises the arrogant and uncaring pap when he said that aged singaporeans collect card board boxes for exercise and not because they need the money

LHL is a perfect example of the ignorant and arrogant pap when he said singaporeans shd exercise to reduce medical costs. Does he know that high medical cost is due to the pap charging hi medical prices for treatments and imposing 7% gst for medical bills and not necessarily due to getting sick?

when will we get a govt which wants to listen to the truth and wants to see what's happening on the ground and wants to correct bad policies?

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A reasonable and logical individual with any sense of what is happening in society will never consider or say that elderly individuals collect card boxes for exercise.

Even in Toronto, I see elderly as well as middle age adults check the recycling bins of houses, to collect beer cans and alcohol bottles, to return it to the beer store for the 5 cents and 20 cents refund.
No one in the right mind would claim that those individuals are doing it for exercise.
In the past, when I walked past an apartment building and one particular restaurant, and see a big plastic bag(s) of beer cans and bottles, I am not shy to pick it up, and return it to the beer store, for $6 to $7, and give that money to my children. It is money.

There should not be any GST exigible on medicine and medical / health services and products (not even on woman's sanitary pads and tampons).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A reasonable and logical individual with any sense of what is happening in society will never consider or say that elderly individuals collect card boxes for exercise.

Even in Toronto, I see elderly as well as middle age adults check the recycling bins of houses, to collect beer cans and alcohol bottles, to return it to the beer store for the 5 cents and 20 cents refund.
No one in the right mind would claim that those individuals are doing it for exercise.
In the past, when I walked past an apartment building and one particular restaurant, and see a big plastic bag(s) of beer cans and bottles, I am not shy to pick it up, and return it to the beer store, for $6 to $7, and give that money to my children. It is money.

There should not be any GST exigible on medicine and medical / health services and products (not even on woman's sanitary pads and tampons).

thanks to sg, the cardboard collection craze that's turning into leisure and a form of exercise is taking off in sillycon valley.

image.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. It is exactly what a dirt poor sinkie oldie would tell you if you ask them why they are picking cardboards. Chinks are all the same. It a face issue la.

Of course there must be gst on health services. We don't want sinkies to overconsume and gst is just the right mechanism to manage wasteful consumption.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with you. any decent human being will not say such things.

And a pap leader has the indecency to say:
1. Old people collect cardboard boxes for exercise
2. Old people clean tables at hawker centres because they dont want to be bored at home.

What kind of upbringing did he get from his parents.

Kurang ajar!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

A govt must not overprice healthcare high so as to profit from the sick. Healthcare shd be provided at cost so that the sick is not deprived of healthcare

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, how could that be exercise? to collect cans , & card boxes?.....when I was young , I collect, bottles from the neighbourhood, sauce bottles, beer bottles, pimpled F&N Cordial bottles ( 20 cents return value), not for the exercise for the money to buy the toys I want. The "wants" motivate me to become a "collector" not that I need the exercise but, the fulfilment of a want. This is so, of the elderly collecting cans etc..the fulfilment of some needs......to be able to earn some money & pay for the needs....the need to eat & the need to pay for medicines to survive, hardly said to be fulfilment of a want?...they don't want to exercise.....they need to live.:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be free! Just don't buy so many jet fighters for the air force. That money could be spend more wisely!!

Cheers!

A govt must not overprice healthcare so as to profit from the sick. Healthcare shd be provided at cost so that the sick is not deprived of healthcare

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A govt must not overprice healthcare so as to profit from the sick. Healthcare shd be provided at cost so that the sick is not deprived of healthcare

don't be naive. the road to hell is always paved with the best of intentions. just look at the corridor beds at a montreal hospital. you need to travel more to visit hospitals around the 1st world to differentiate between bs spewed online and the reality on the ground. i've done so and will provide you the imagery and photographic evidence. picture tells a thousand words. any tpx here can write a book and it's still bs.

image.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be naive. the road to hell is always paved with the best of intentions. just look at the corridor beds at a montreal hospital. you need to travel more to visit hospitals around the 1st world to differentiate between bs spewed online and the reality on the ground. i've done so and will provide you the imagery and photographic evidence. picture tells a thousand words. any tpx here can write a book and it's still bs.

View attachment 26707

The road to hell here is paved by the pxp.....but the 70% are HELLuva loving it!......the best intentions are for the people that paved the road......

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, how could that be exercise? to collect cans , & card boxes?.....when I was young , I collect, bottles from the neighbourhood, sauce bottles, beer bottles, pimpled F&N Cordial bottles ( 20 cents return value), not for the exercise for the money to buy the toys I want. The "wants" motivate me to become a "collector" not that I need the exercise but, the fulfilment of a want. This is so, of the elderly collecting cans etc..the fulfilment of some needs......to be able to earn some money & pay for the needs....the need to eat & the need to pay for medicines to survive, hardly said to be fulfilment of a want?...they don't want to exercise.....they need to live.:rolleyes:

The pap, especially TCJ, twist and turn facts and logic to justify their lack of care for the poor

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 26707

we dont always compare with the worst