• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean women really love sick!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: A Nigerian man has been arrested for a spate of Internet love scams last year.

The 32-year-old was nabbed in Kuala Lumpur on Monday and extradited to Singapore on Wednesday.

In the cases reported to police, the culprits will first befriend their female victims through online dating and social networking sites.

Over time, the culprits will develop a "love relationship" with their victims and make promises to visit Singapore.

On their supposed date of arrival, the victims are informed that they'd been detained at the checkpoint.

The victims will then be asked to remit money to specified bank accounts to secure their release.

The Nigerian suspect will be charged in court on Friday for cheating.

A court order will also be sought to remand him for further investigations.

Singapore has also expressed its gratitude to the Royal Malaysian Police for its cooperation in the arrest.

Police also remind the public to remain vigilant against such scams.

- CNA/cc

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why you singaporean men have been neglecting the women folks! come on, give them a break lah.don't always go for PRCs or Pinoys or Tomyams.Come on, go and give your Singaporean girl a hug lah!!! Old Uncle still prefers Tomyams and PRCs....somehow Singaporean women don't have that special touch lah. Tioh boh?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean our Sinkie women have downgraded to niggers?

no choice lah. being neglected and side-lined by so many charming PRcs,Tomyams and Pinoys here.So well...can't blame them.Some have gone for Banglas and others.All fallen in love....Sinkie men go for others sinkie women go for others too.In the end, no more sinkies liao!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
why you singaporean men have been neglecting the women folks! come on, give them a break lah.don't always go for PRCs or Pinoys or Tomyams.Come on, go and give your Singaporean girl a hug lah!!! Old Uncle still prefers Tomyams and PRCs....somehow Singaporean women don't have that special touch lah. Tioh boh?

Sinkie women cannot touch one. No breasts, no backside, cannot cook, cannot do housework, make love only one pattern, no bbbj but you must paint her. Your money is their money. Their money is still their money.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like this one.

Hi im looking for someone who can satisfy me sexual needs.

VERY IMPORTANT: At Least 10inches and should not be afraid to get comfy with me in my own house. Do whatever you feel like, make me suck, bend, climb, rid...whatever your imagination wills. My aim is to get filled with a big dick while humiliating my husband. JUST FUCK ME AND MY SISSY HONEY CANT EITHER BE IN THE HOUSE OR OUT OF THE HOUSE. I DONT CARE WHERE YOU WANT HIM, ALL I NEED IS A MAN'S TOOL DEEP IN ME AND CRUSH HIS EGO COMPLETELY.

Please reach me, im waiting eager to talk to a real brave man to fulfill my fantasy of humbling my sissy hubby.

PS: THICK AND LONG. Anything above 8inches lenght and 1.5inches thickness

I am very very wild and horny...looking for strong stud. Just make me yours fully in bed.

http://jurongwest.chaosads-singapore.com/item/23351/

They can't get enough of the big black dicks.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you all dont want just pass over here ...i am desperate la.

Sinkie women cannot touch one. No breasts, no backside, cannot cook, cannot do housework, make love only one pattern, no bbbj but you must paint her. Your money is their money. Their money is still their money.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please reach me, im waiting eager to talk to a real brave man to fulfill my fantasy of humbling my sissy hubby.

LOL @ Sinkie cuckold hubby.

Wear green hat in the army, wear green hat again after marriage.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

like this very jialat.so many singles around.no wonder even nigerrians will do lah....those days singapore girls uno !!!