• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean says his feelings kena cheated by Jap & Thai KTV girls, warns all Sg men!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singaporean says his feelings kena cheated by Jap & Thai KTV girls, warns all Sg

Hope he is young and learned his lesson. Nitelife gals are here to earn money. Open legs no problem. They arent here to find love. If love happens, guy must be rich.

I still see and hear of middle aged men tiok phien. They never learn, do they?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singaporean says his feelings kena cheated by Jap & Thai KTV girls, warns all Sg

Alvin no more money until need to post in stomp to get $50...

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hope he is young and learned his lesson. Nitelife gals are here to earn money. Open legs no problem. They arent here to find love. If love happens, guy must be rich.

I still see and hear of middle aged men tiok phien. They never learn, do they?

once bitten..hooked liao..Alvin wil be patronizing the ktv soon...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PRCs are the most dangerous. They speak Mandarin and we understand them. Not so for Thais and Viets. Most have it in their DNA how to please their men. Never invest kum cheng. Once they detect you have feelings for then, get ready to pawn your underwear.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Sinkie guy is definitely not alone.
There are many Sinkie guy who ended up falling into a "love trap".
Many of those old uncles also got their CPF cheated by those PRC ladies.

This same old trick still works for men so long as we think using our smaller head.

See those old uncles sleeping on the bench in the void decks or in the parks? Some of them were kicked out of their families after wasting their money on good time girls. Others were simply conned of their savings by good time girls. All in all, lesson in life; nothing is free.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRCs are the most dangerous. They speak Mandarin and we understand them. Not so for Thais and Viets. Most have it in their DNA how to please their men. Never invest kum cheng. Once they detect you have feelings for then, get ready to pawn your underwear.

.... their Mandarin speech have that kind of delightful sing-song effect ... irresistible and pleasant to the ear. When they speak in low tone, even the deaf will be stirred. Unlike the Mandarin spoken by sinkie and Malaysian girls, gruff and rough.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.... their Mandarin speech have that kind of delightful sing-song effect ... irresistible and pleasant to the ear. When they speak in low tone, even the deaf will be stirred. Unlike the Mandarin spoken by sinkie and Malaysian girls, gruff and rough.

Agree. But for me, simi type Mandarin not important. She must be hygenic. No armpit hair.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From 30 over years chionging, Malaysian gals number 1 - nightclubs, Geylang and hairdressing saloons. They are good cooks too.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Taiwanese not bad either.. soothing to the ear... had a taiwan gf once

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

many years ago in my early 30's, there was this very attractive prc, cried and told me that she needs to send heer bro to uni and support family. 1st class acting, i was almost taken in but i reminded myself that i was there to have fun and then paid her with extras to fo...tsk....tsk...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

many years ago in my early 30's, there was this very attractive prc, cried and told me that she needs to send heer bro to uni and support family. 1st class acting, i was almost taken in but i reminded myself that i was there to have fun and then paid her with extras to fo...tsk....tsk...

Good for you. They have lots of stories to tell. All to gain your sympathy and $$$$$$$.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually, i'd think my self aas quite savvy so difficult to con me...:o

Good for you. They have lots of stories to tell. All to gain your sympathy and $$$$$$$.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never chionged in KTVs etc but I am in a position to compare Malaysian and Singapore women. Malaysian gals are a much better experience. But catch them before they spend too many years in Singapore.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taiwanese not bad either.. soothing to the ear... had a taiwan gf once

Taiwanese also irresistible too. Sinkie guys are often their targets. Seems sinkie are easy meat, too timid, family loving, etc. Easy to bully and handle. Is that why we got screwed by Pappies for so many years?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually, i'd think my self aas quite savvy so difficult to con me...:o

Those men quite savvy but with fat wallet usually have mindset of "easy come, easy go." Got a friend who chiong good time girls all his adult life. Savvy and experienced but always tip them like sugar daddy due to his fat wallet. You see, when you have easy come, easy go money, you become generous. A rich miser will never tip any girl even though she may cry her eyes out.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Kenna already ten over years ago. Young and stupid. Still suffering from that mistake.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Is this Alvin Lee Hsien Loong?