• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Rap Star Voted Sexiest Rap Artiste In America..She Is So Hotttttt...

jw5

Loyal
All you retarded gay fuckers are extremely jealous that Pastor Kong has a beautiful and sexy wife!:oIo::oIo:

You cheebye fucker are extremely jealous that other men have real kkj whereas yours is fake.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded gay fuckers are extremely jealous that Pastor Kong has a beautiful and sexy wife!:oIo::oIo:

lol, u're saying ho yeow sun is beautiful and sexy? omg.... your eyes must be blind. which part of her is beautiful and sexy? the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the neh neh, the chee bye, the kar chng?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol, u're saying ho yeow sun is beautiful and sexy? omg.... your eyes must be blind. which part of her is beautiful and sexy? the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the neh neh, the chee bye, the kar chng?

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Everything about her is sexy especially her God blessed full bosom!
A gay like you only crave for a big hairy cock up your arse!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Everything about her is sexy especially her God blessed full bosom!
A gay like you only crave for a big hairy cock up your arse!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

lol... this is so amusing declaring her sexy? u have made it so hilarious but entertaining. thanx!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You blasphemous retard:oIo:

I hope you will find it amusing when Satan jacked up your arsehole with his horns!:mad::mad::mad:

my cock is longer and thicker then satan's horn ..dont believe ask your mother . when i doggie her she even scream " oh god " ...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
my cock is longer and thicker then satan's horn ..dont believe ask my mother . when i doggie her she even scream " oh god " ...

You incestuous gay dog :oIo::oIo:

Fucking your own mother's putrid pussy hole from whence you came out from all those years ago must have felt like a great homecoming for you!:oIo::oIo:
Your lost Iphone must have videos of you fucking your mother as well as she swallowing your sperm! You nand your mother will internet stars soon :oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fucking your own mother's putrid pussy hole from whence you came out from all those years ago must have felt like a great homecoming for you!:oIo::oIo:
Your lost Iphone must have videos of you fucking your mother as well as she swallowing your sperm! You nand your mother will internet stars soon :oIo::oIo:

the video inside have your mother kena fucked by chihuahua ...how about that ? :wink: . by the way , your mother cheeby is so smelly even she ask chihuahua to tougue her chihuahua also run :wink: whahahahahha . the babu stronger then nato :wink:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is she spreading her love for god? By sucking black lancheow? Izzit?

You know these CHC members are so damn delusional that even if Kong Hee was to tell them that his wife had to suck black dicks in order to spread Christianity, they would believe him. In fact they likely to encourage her not only to suck black dicks but to have one up her ass while giving handjobs to other black dicks at the same time to be more effective. Such are the fools in CHC.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know these CHC members are so damn delusional that even if Kong Hee was to tell them that his wife had to suck black dicks in order to spread Christianity, they would believe him. In fact they likely to encourage her not only to suck black dicks but to have one up her ass while giving handjobs to other black dicks at the same time to be more effective. Such are the fools in CHC.

I am not surprise if she has done it. i believe she must have done all the above just to get into the hollywood fame

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You blasphemous retard:oIo:

I hope you will find it amusing when Satan jacked up your arsehole with his horns!:mad::mad::mad:

wow, u r one damn amusing joker. did u fuck your ah sun's hole? or u have not tried, that's y u so upset with everyone here.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking my mother's putrid pussy hole from whence i came out from all those years ago must have felt like a great homecoming for you!:oIo::oIo:
Your lost Iphone must have videos of you fucking my mother's asshole as well as she swallowing your sperm! You and my mother will be internet stars soon :oIo::oIo:

banglas.jpg

SPOT Clitty's daddy!