• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean men should get a Africa wife ..

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Singaporean men cannot find a local wife. Why don't they consider getting a African wife. Men in China do so too ...

Get a black beauty now !

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-01.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-02-560x719.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-03-560x530.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-04-560x373.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-05-560x419.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-06-560x419.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-09.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-11-560x420.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-13-560x746.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-15.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TZtiJN6yiik?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see why not. The first and last one of the series you posted are particularly attractive. I saw tons of black beauties when i was in Johannesburg a few months back and last year. Of course most sinkies will assume anything black can't possibly look good. Their loss i guess

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this fucking racist and supremacist world which the ang mohs participate in and of course the chinese follow like dogs. Sure asians can mix with blacks but it has to be the correct gender. Like a chinese female with a black male is okay. Same with shit skins and m&ds.