• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Dickson Yeo jailed for 14 months in US for spying for China

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very unlikely he’ll be among violent criminals in a federal prison. he will most likely be in a cia-run prison where cia agents pose as both prisoners and wardens to play good cop and bad cop with this joker. they want to know who are his ccp handlers, who are the “middlemen”, who are associates, their whereabouts, entire network in u.s. including contacts in sg. his ccp handlers in u.s. are most likely either being extricated to prc or in hiding at safehouses outside of u.s. this leaves the ccp den in sg yet to be unravelled. sexpect more cia and fbi agents to descend on sg. sg is spy hub for ccp.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very unlikely he’ll be among violent criminals in a federal prison. he will most likely be in a cia-run prison where cia agents pose as both prisoners and wardens to play good cop and bad cop with this joker. they want to know who are his ccp handlers, who are the “middlemen”, who are associates, their whereabouts, entire network in u.s. including contacts in sg. his ccp handlers in u.s. are most likely either being extricated to prc or in hiding at safehouses outside of u.s. this leaves the ccp den in sg yet to be unravelled. sexpect more cia and fbi agents to descend on sg. sg is spy hub for ccp.

Fabulous. I can be their tour guide. :biggrin:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worry for Tanwahtiu.

let me reform him....lol

for neutrals like me the choice is obvious, china and india cant even feed its people properly, what can they offer us except misery?
and this region enjoyed one of the most prosperous 50 years after ww2, thanks to the west

Last edited: