• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore would be like this soon :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the invasion of PRCs converting into pirated singaporeans, this shall be a regular scene soon :(

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tabyYfZHhMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
From start to end don't understand why the old man want to push the women out of the seat and why the women after being molested and hit still insist going back to that spot to sit.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole matter was about the bitchy girl chopeing 2 seats with one ticket. this is a very common sight in our buses too. the old man stubbornly wanted the seat which is closest to the exit.....and so started the squabbling.

PRCs are not courteous or gracious people to begin with. when they invade our land and becum citizens, u bet hell shall break loose more often. :p

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait till they take out their hard cold stash of cash and flash at your face, i think you will kneel down and kio tolong...:biggrin:

the whole matter was about the bitchy girl chopeing 2 seats with one ticket. this is a very common sight in our buses too. the old man stubbornly wanted the seat which is closest to the exit.....and so started the squabbling.

PRCs are not courteous or gracious people to begin with. when they invade our land and becum citizens, u bet hell shall break loose more often. :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cheebye Ho Cheng lookalike aunty kept blocking the camera. Knn, she pretended to stop the fight but she was secretly wishing for the old man to grope her also. :biggrin:

As for the younger bitch, she would be a good fuck on the bed. I like :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wait till they take out their hard cold stash of cash and flash at your face, i think you will kneel down and kio tolong...:biggrin:

Wait till they spread open their legs and show you their panties. I think you also buay tahan :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You may never know, the mosquitoes may drop dead!

Brother, surprisingly, almost all the PRC flings I had, none had fishy cunts. Urine smell yes, but fishy smell no. As for PRC chickens, also very few. I only encounter once.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many prc bitches cum to our land and evolve into teetujia or spider spirits and suck many men -young and old usually the teeko and the brainless - fully dry. not only that, after shrivelling them, the ttj would continue to wreck their families and create chaos and much unwarranted sufferings.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must thank PAP for importing such inferior stupid product
into Sinkie land to replace S"porean,
one of the most disgraceful ppl of the world!!

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah thanks for explaining

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must thank PAP for importing such inferior stupid product
into Sinkie land to replace S"porean,
one of the most disgraceful ppl of the world!!

imo, i think the gahmen is anticipating more lost wards in the next GE2016. importing of PRCs has 2 main motives. 1, the sgp chinese aren't producing hence the ratio of the racial mix for chinese is dropping. PRCs are restricted to produce back home in china. however once they hit sgp, the gov would love them to produce and breed like rabbits to increase the population and chinese ratio.

2, which is the more important and immediate motive to convert these PRCs into pirated sgporeans and bestowed with the rights to vote. 6.9M their target. guess how many these beholden pirated-sgporean PRCs would be voting for?

opps should be cautioned about this devious strategy by the paps.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am the old man, i will sit back, relax and enjoy it...... There is no loss to the old man......