• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore WORLD CLASS Transport System = Singapore are FUCKED!!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have world fuck class government providing world class fuck transportation.

What about the needy? the old people, pregnant woman and young children?

66.66% singaporeans fool, please wake up your fucking idea, will you be happy to see your old age parents and grand-parent standing?

What? We pay to stand in MRT trains? See this old man suffering

STOMPers express their unhappiness over the new seatless MRT trains.

In an MMS to STOMP yesterday (12 Nov), one STOMPer says:

“I was on board this seatless MRT train during the evening peak period, and couldn’t help but feel helpless for several old men who couldn't get to sit even when the cabin got relatively empty along the way.

“Some passengers also skipped this train for another one because the door areas were packed with people who were reluctant to move in.

“At Jurong East station, many passengers ran across this area for seats upon seeing the empty cabin.

“So really, I'm wondering what the rationale is for removing our precious seats when everyone is far too 'foresighted' to ignore the empty spaces behind them and not move in.”

Another STOMPer sent in an email with this to say:

“This morning, I got a rude shock when I entered the MRT train at Tampines. Out of six rows of seats in the cabin, two rows were missing!

“There were roughly twenty seats!

“What an irony. When SMRT first introduced the train system here, it went to the extent of seeking public opinions on what kind of seats would be best. Now, they are taking them away!

“Desperate for more standing space in the train cabin? Consider the 'flip seats' in London trains!”

getArticlePhoto.do

Last edited:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

66.66% singaporeans fool, please wake up your fucking idea, will you be happy to see your old age parents and grand-parent standing?

“I was on board this seatless MRT train during the evening peak period, and couldn’t help but feel helpless for several old men who couldn't get to sit even when the cabin got relatively empty along the way.

“Some passengers also skipped this train for another one because the door areas were packed with people who were reluctant to move in.

“At Jurong East station, many passengers ran across this area for seats upon seeing the empty cabin.

“So really, I'm wondering what the rationale is for removing our precious seats when everyone is far too 'foresighted' to ignore the empty spaces behind them and not move in.”

“This morning, I got a rude shock when I entered the MRT train at Tampines. Out of six rows of seats in the cabin, two rows were missing!

“What an irony. When SMRT first introduced the train system here, it went to the extent of seeking public opinions on what kind of seats would be best. Now, they are taking them away!

“Desperate for more standing space in the train cabin? Consider the 'flip seats' in London trains!”

getArticlePhoto.do

to pack more people per train run, which is cost effective. if not the people will be expecting at least 50% increase in fare.

AssMRTee Chief: IT IS FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE.

kylie72

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw Phaik Hwa, president & CEO, SMRT, said: "The importance of the train is to ensure you can pack as many people as possible. People want to travel. One of the complaints’ is not because there are no seats, but it's too packed."

images%5CSpeaker%5CS24_45.jpg

Hai... wo piao liang mah? teehee...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw Phaik Hwa, president & CEO, SMRT, said: "The importance of the train is to ensure you can pack as many people as possible. People want to travel. One of the complaints’ is not because there are no seats, but it's too packed."

pack as many people as possible? sound like jews in cattle train.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring small folding chair with you next time when you travel on MRT. You will be seated comfortably throughout your journey.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bring small folding chair with you next time when you travel on MRT. You will be seated comfortably throughout your journey.

if there are significant number of people bringing their own folding chair, i am sure SMRT will ban it.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh by the way, the more they iincrease fare, the more they will remove the seat.

Lumber ONE class government indeed.

So no choice but to sit on the floor like Monk.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
it solved the problem of having to give up seats for the prgnant ,elderly and children bcos there is no seats to give . wow really thinking out of the box,

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
“So really, I'm wondering what the rationale is for removing our precious seats when everyone is far too 'foresighted' to ignore the empty spaces behind them and not move in.”[unquote]

still wondering... removing seats means more commuters per train means more profit for the pap glc... you peasants can suffer but pap profits cannot... stupid people, stupid voters...

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pink I/C is nothing more than a big joke. 66.6% of the imbeciles don't have the brains to realize it. :mad:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop whining lah.

You can't deny that Japan has a world class transportation system. Have you seem now packed their trains are during peak hours?

getArticlePhoto.do

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop whining lah.
You can't deny that Japan has a world class transportation system. Have you seem now packed their trains are during peak hours?

japan train companies are losing money because they provide services to low populated area... is pap smrt losing money ??

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

images%5CSpeaker%5CS24_45.jpg

That's what you get for letting a bitch to do a man's job.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
japan train companies are losing money because they provide services to low populated area... is pap smrt losing money ??

Don't change the subject. World class transportation systems get you from point A to point B as quickly as possible (so you can get to work rather than sitting on your butt). You want comfort go and buy a rolls royce.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't change the subject. World class transportation systems get you from point A to point B as quickly as possible (so you can get to work rather than sitting on your butt). You want comfort go and buy a rolls royce.

World class transport get you from point A to point B as quickly, as comfortably, as affordable and as safely as possible. That's world class.

Not some bitch who only know how to squeeze as many people into a train as possible. If it is that easy, any Tom. Dick or Harry can do the job, and India's train transport is "world class". No need to pay so much for the CEO.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
only knows how to increase the price so that they can make lots of profits.
oil/fuel price is down,economic not good,why they have not lower it ??? :mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World class transport get you from point A to point B as quickly, as comfortably, as affordable and as safely as possible. That's world class.

Not some bitch who only know how to squeeze as many people into a train as possible. If it is that easy, any Tom. Dick or Harry can do the job, and India's train transport is "world class". No need to pay so much for the CEO.

You got this right!, the transport providers are not concern in getting you from point A to point B as comfortable & as quickly as possible. They more concern in making profits as quickly as possible, in the guise if improvements, standards etc.

Have anyone seen the Chevy S@#$T black coloured taxis?, Be warn, it is $5 flag & the highest rates per KM. You take on, get stuck in traffic, you are a 'dead duck'. You take it from Changi Airport, during peak it is $5 plus $5 (surcharge) & another $1.30 ( some other fees) plus 30c ( fuel tax), before moving you fare is already more than $10.

This is world class idea from a world class...S@#$T CEO!...a Malaysian FT!!!:rolleyes:

Out of the world class....!!!