• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women call for end to babymaking campaigns

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suppose you are talking about women who are born before 1965?

I think women are usually quite sentimental and won't try to kill their bedridden husbands unless these husbands were abusive to them in the younger days.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking childless sinkie women. Don't want to do NS and now don't even want to bear kids. They are as good as the foreigner leeches.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is one point I want to bring up about Ang Mor men in Perth. The general trend now in Perth is the women are marrying/dating down. It seems the Women need a man and are kind of desperate not to be single. The ang mor men they are dating are very dependent on the women to be fed etc. Equivalent to eating soft rice.

In the Unis now,,if one looks at the graduating class.. the locals are mainly women and the men are mostly foreign students. Few local men study and graduate in Unis. So now women are supporting men. I was also told by my friend who owns a eatery, out of 10 couples that makan there, 7 are paid by the woman.

Another Uncle was telling me one of his nieces is dating some ang mor. When they go out,,,if the niece pay, the ang mor will choose the most expensive restaurant etc..if its the ang mor turn to pay,,they go eat fast food. Also the women now are dating guys abit younger etc and being like a sugar sister. And it seems the ang mor chicks (and asians gal brought up here) is ok with dating down. But the relationship wont last. since its a 1 way street. The gal will wake up one. But for the guys,,its good while it last.

Neddy and Valiant...do u see such things in Perth? Just my rants.

Cos ang mos got lousy taste when it comes to Asian "beauties".. the single eyelid and even weird looking face is like a sure head-turner for ang mos. They just don't have these kind of looks in their own country.

But once they see the really beautiful ones (deemed by us), then there is no turning back for them too. Ever wondered why alot of mixed marriages (with mostly ang mos and chn gals) end in divorce? Cos most ang mos got hooked with the first one they got their hands on.. but found out that there are better looking ones out there. Need I point to our mediacorp artiste Peh? That ang mo probably got a better looking gal and dumped her.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon, the Government will introduce a law saying that all women must produce at least 1 baby before the age of 30, otherwise there will be a $10,000 annual infertility tax.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie females are waking up.....

The Sinkie bitches do not intend to wake up and you jolly well can guess who they had voted for.

They think by trying to have a say on Pappy policies they would appear to the massess as being able to speak up as a Sinkie for their rights.

Do you think Sinkie have ANY RIGHTS to begin with? LOLOLOLOL

Try telling this to these bitches

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one point I want to bring up about Ang Mor men in Perth. The general trend now in Perth is the women are marrying/dating down. It seems the Women need a man and are kind of desperate not to be single. The ang mor men they are dating are very dependent on the women to be fed etc. Equivalent to eating soft rice.

In the Unis now,,if one looks at the graduating class.. the locals are mainly women and the men are mostly foreign students. Few local men study and graduate in Unis. So now women are supporting men. I was also told by my friend who owns a eatery, out of 10 couples that makan there, 7 are paid by the woman.

Another Uncle was telling me one of his nieces is dating some ang mor. When they go out,,,if the niece pay, the ang mor will choose the most expensive restaurant etc..if its the ang mor turn to pay,,they go eat fast food. Also the women now are dating guys abit younger etc and being like a sugar sister. And it seems the ang mor chicks (and asians gal brought up here) is ok with dating down. But th relationship wont last. since its a 1 way street. The gal will wake up one. But for the guys,,its good while it last.

What is new?

Look closer to home.

Your Sinkie bitches here are also willingly paying for any white trash that come along their way. LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happen if you give woman rights :wink: they will start to forget that they are still woman :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mors sure are lucky,,maybe cos some of them are tua kee....dont have to work and get fed,,,anyway,,for women to date such men,,they are just asking for trouble cos the relationship is based or crappy foundations.

What is new?

Look closer to home.

Your Sinkie bitches here are also willingly paying for any white trash that come along their way. LOLOLOLOL

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...general trend now in Perth is the women are marrying/dating down. It seems the Women need a man and are kind of desperate not to be single. The ang mor men they are dating are very dependent on the women to be fed etc. Equivalent to eating soft rice.
Few local men study and graduate in Unis. So now women are supporting men. I was also told by my friend who owns a eatery, out of 10 couples that makan there, 7 are paid by the woman.
..if the niece pay, the ang mor will choose the most expensive restaurant etc..if its the ang mor turn to pay,,they go eat fast food. Also the women now are dating guys abit younger etc and being like a sugar sister. And it seems the ang mor chicks (and asians gal brought up here) is ok with dating down. But for the guys,,its good while it last.
Haha, joys of blokes living it up:p. Me thinks this revelation is in keeping with the times. In western europe, more so in scandinavia -living together with kids out of wedlock has been "de rigueur" (to more conservative asians, "living in-sin"?).

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing in Oz is the feminist are very angry and upset that the Women are now becoming less feministic as compared to them. But it was the feminist that caused this sort of problems in the 1st place by loosing their femininity. Now society is becoming more disfunctional thanks to all this crap going on. The next beast that is being release is the faggot and butch rights.

Haha, joys of blokes living it up:p. Me thinks this revelation is in keeping with the times. In western europe, more so in scandinavia -living together with kids out of wedlock has been "de rigueur" (to more conservative asians, "living in-sin"?).

This is what happen if you give woman rights :wink: they will start to forget that they are still woman :wink:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women can always date down but once married in Singapore, Women Charter kicks in.

The man is a sitting duck. FOREVER...

Another Uncle was telling me one of his nieces is dating some ang mor. When they go out,,,if the niece pay, the ang mor will choose the most expensive restaurant etc..if its the ang mor turn to pay,,they go eat fast food. Also the women now are dating guys abit younger etc and being like a sugar sister. And it seems the ang mor chicks (and asians gal brought up here) is ok with dating down. But the relationship wont last. since its a 1 way street. The gal will wake up one. But for the guys,,its good while it last.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree that is why I always tell my gf "Know where you stand in this relationship, if you want to be treated as equal then behave like one. Dun expected to be equal and also want to be treated as princess in situtation where it is to your advantage" BUt I know I'm a sitting duck if ever married.

One thing in Oz is the feminist are very angry and upset that the Women are now becoming less feministic as compared to them. But it was the feminist that caused this sort of problems in the 1st place by loosing their femininity. Now society is becoming more disfunctional thanks to all this crap going on. The next beast that is being release is the faggot and butch rights.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Sg,,when women date down and the women's crapster comes in...it does not really matter as what can the women claim from him? He not working etc or doing low end job,,,what can she get?

In Oz,,the guy can claim her assets like car and house etc. They just have to live together for 3 or 6 months. In Oz the system sort of goes both ways but women still have the leg up,,unlike spore where men are basically castrated before the law.

Women can always date down but once married in Singapore, Women Charter kicks in.

The man is a sitting duck. FOREVER...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most of the feminists are closet lesbians anyway... or they have militantly pussywhipped their husbands into a snivelling wreck.

To those cunts, all heterosexual sex is rape, the old boy's club is keeping the poor women down, men are constant predators, oppressors and exploiters of women, gender is a social construct rather than biological etc.

They also like to cherry-pick 'equality' to further their agenda. Always clamouring for 'equality' until the going gets tough, then the talk about 'chivalry' and 'where are all the good men' will start.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are a wise man indeed,,,

Most of the feminists are closet lesbians anyway... or they have militantly pussywhipped their husbands into a snivelling wreck.

To those cunts, all heterosexual sex is rape, the old boy's club is keeping the poor women down, men are constant predators, oppressors and exploiters of women, gender is a social construct rather than biological etc.

They also like to cherry-pick 'equality' to further their agenda. Always clamouring for 'equality' until the going gets tough, then the talk about 'chivalry' and 'where are all the good men' will start.