• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Turning Into Sin City! So Many Vice Massage Parlours Smashed!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
just licensed these joints legally, collect license fee,GST,health screen fee

You see the massaging joints along the stretch of Bales tier road before going into Jalan Besar. You will know these Joints are running for sex money.

How else you can explain who will pay such expensive rental to run a business?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My grassroots friends and myself have noticed that "massage parlours" are mushrooming along certain sleezier parts of Singapore. Some of them are in the poorly-run opposition wards. We have forwarded our complaints to the police and would be looking forward to the news of police raiding these places. I hope to see opposition cocksuckers arrested alongside hookers masquerading as masseurs.