• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore to return airspace near Changi to Indonesia

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

published : 25 Jan 2022 at 14:06

writer: Bloomberg News

Indonesia and Singapore have settled a dispute over airspace and signed an extradition deal after years of disagreement.

Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Indonesian President Joko Widodo witnessed the signing of a treaty on extradition of fugitives as well as a memorandum of understanding on the flight information region on Tuesday. That means Indonesia will control all airspace within its territory, including over Riau and Natuna islands, Jokowi said.

The agreements conclude years of debate between the two neighboring countries. In 2015, Jokowi started pushing to reclaim the airspace over the islands, which has been managed by the city-state since 1946. The area serves as a corridor for flights in and out of Singapore’s Changi airport, one of the busiest in Asia.

Indonesia has sought an extradition treaty with Singapore since 1998 in a bid to bring corruption suspects who flee to the city-state back home to face court, Indonesia’s law ministry said in a Tuesday statement.

The two countries also signed other deals including those on central bank cooperation, green transition, aligning vaccine data and defence cooperation.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2...ar-changi-to-indonesia-signs-extradition-deal

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
managed by the city-state since 1946. The area serves as a corridor for flights in and out of Singapore’s Changi airport, one of the busiest in Asia
This is old news. Jakarta airport is currently busiest. And bangkok has two airports that is as busy as changi pre pandemic. They are thinking of a third airport

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL signed away our air sovereignty. With Indon managing airspace ah Tiong can just buzz around like flies. What we getting in return ? Uninterrupted supply of gas ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL signed away our air sovereignty. With Indon managing airspace ah Tiong can just buzz around like flies. What we getting in return ? Uninterrupted supply of gas ?
You keep to your own territory. Don't disturb other peoples territory. Their business.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

published : 25 Jan 2022 at 14:06

writer: Bloomberg News

Indonesia and Singapore have settled a dispute over airspace and signed an extradition deal after years of disagreement.

Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Indonesian President Joko Widodo witnessed the signing of a treaty on extradition of fugitives as well as a memorandum of understanding on the flight information region on Tuesday. That means Indonesia will control all airspace within its territory, including over Riau and Natuna islands, Jokowi said.

The agreements conclude years of debate between the two neighboring countries. In 2015, Jokowi started pushing to reclaim the airspace over the islands, which has been managed by the city-state since 1946. The area serves as a corridor for flights in and out of Singapore’s Changi airport, one of the busiest in Asia.

Indonesia has sought an extradition treaty with Singapore since 1998 in a bid to bring corruption suspects who flee to the city-state back home to face court, Indonesia’s law ministry said in a Tuesday statement.

The two countries also signed other deals including those on central bank cooperation, green transition, aligning vaccine data and defence cooperation.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2...ar-changi-to-indonesia-signs-extradition-deal
talk about dishonourable... this will be one of the milestones towards destroying his father's legacy.

any confirmation on the extradition treaty? If there is, expect a big drain from singapore banks.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk about dishonourable... this will be one of the milestones towards destroying his father's legacy.

any confirmation on the extradition treaty? If there is, expect a big drain from singapore banks.

Bhai,

I bring my dogs to play frisbee at Changi,
so if I throw more outwards,
will my frisbee be intruding into Indonesian airspace.

How?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wot are you talking about. Most south east asian countries are losing billions in taxes, scams and cbt which eventually ended up in sinkie or honkie. Its about time this is stopped.make money from productive means only. And not protecting thievery, scammers, tax dodgers.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wot are you talking about. Most south east asian countries are losing billions in taxes, scams and cbt which eventually ended up in sinkie or honkie. Its about time this is stopped.make money from productive means only. And not protecting thievery, scammers, tax dodgers.
two separate topics lah dey.

airspace is dishonourable.

I wanted confirmation on the extradition. Is there any? yeah... with the thievery you're right, but the biggest thieves are their own government. I'm willing to be a lot of money is from the politicians themselves. Jokowi may be an exception.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
two separate topics lah dey.

airspace is dishonourable.

I wanted confirmation on the extradition. Is there any? yeah... with the thievery you're right, but the biggest thieves are their own government. I'm willing to be a lot of money is from the politicians themselves. Jokowi may be an exception.
Nope. The biggest losses are tax evasion. As indon exports tons of commodities but trading are done in sinkie, money kept in sinkie, very little are returned to indonesia.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

He has a history of prostituting our country and pandering to foreign powers, so this is just another normal day in the office for him.

I suspect many of those Indons are now sinkie citizens, so I reckon the extradition treaty is not going to affect them and their loot.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has a history of prostituting our country and pandering to foreign powers, so this is just another normal day in the office for him.

I suspect many of those Indons are now sinkie citizens, so I reckon the extradition treaty is not going to affect them and their loot.

WTFF

What about the Trillions of Rupiah you had inside PT BANK Indonesia?

Will they be freezed ?

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have dogs?

Bhai,

Yes, dogs -- Plural :

Dogs CFM.png