• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore success: Send elderly to Johore to make way for productive FTs

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/more-s’poreans-sending-their-parents-johor-nursing-homes

“For some Singaporeans, growing old means living across the Causeway – in a nursing home in Johor Baru. Home operators there say about 10 percent of their clients are now Singaporeans and they are getting more enquiries from Singapore families.Many moved their seniors or disabled relatives up north, citing more affordable care” – TNP, 11 Jul 2012

Obedient Sinkees even volunteering to move to a land "notorious for shootings, muggings and carjackings."
I did not say that, Lee Con Yew say one. I love Malaysia. I think Singaporeans moving to Mudland are slapping themselves after calling their Johor neighbours with derogatory terms.

There is even a segment here on A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB
Sick of living in pigeon hole and having to fight for space like a caged rat? Tired of living under the tyranny of a "benign" Dictatorship? Well you don't have to put up with it any longer.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/03/14/news/14iht-malay.t_0.html

If Malaysia is Mudland, Singaporeans moving to Johore are m&d-suckers, according to a Johorian.

Malaysian hero who loves Singapore old folks.
"They should be grateful to me."
Khaw-Boon-Wan-exposes-nipples.jpg

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore was fine when it has a lesser population. Things are still expensive compared to JB, but at least they are affordable. What I don't understand is why they would want to move up north when there are obviously better choices elsewhere.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has it ever occurred to you that those moving up north are actually ex-chew hoo kias? What do you think? :rolleyes:

Singapore was fine when it has a lesser population. Things are still expensive compared to JB, but at least they are affordable. What I don't understand is why they would want to move up north when there are obviously better choices elsewhere.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Elsewhere? Tell me which stupid country behaved like Singapore where any tom, dick and harry can just walked into our land and start "killing" our own people under PAP's blesings. Which country on this planet allows that to happen to their own people other than PAP?

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elsewhere? Tell me which stupid country behaved like Singapore where any tom, dick and harry can just walked into our land and start "killing" our own people under PAP's blesings. Which country on this planet allows that to happen to their own people other than PAP?
china, because singapore is a colony of china wat. lolz.