• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Someone working at MinDef shares what it's like...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was a Documentation clerk during my NS, posted to SAFTI.
Been to Mindef, CPC department many times. Inside there are many row of working desks, all SAF Woman.
Once I stepped in, got the feeling of everyone was looking at me.
I had to go to the chief clerk and asked for this so and so which I had never met.
She had called me earlier for my mistakes entry on people data. One mistake costs me $5 in fine. She can submit my mistakes and I be fined for $5, but she chooses to call me to amend my mistake.
There were many pretty girls there. During my NS, she called me many times, regretted not to follow up after I ORD.
Not many people been to Court Martial,
I 've been there many times also. To update the soldier's ORD for drug offences. Mostly 22 months detention in TDB.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN when I was at NPB, aka National Productivity Board, for on-job-training as a 3D artist in the media centre in the early 90s, my 3-month attachment felt like 3 fucking years. Monotonous, dry, very routine with tea-breaks and long lunch breaks like nobody business. Put on weight very quickly KNN. I can literally feel my body and soul rotting there.