• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Should Help Them – Quake death toll rises

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to help, send some money to Japan. Right now, a mega typhoon is crashing onto the main island, and it will probably hit Fukushima later.

Philippines? Fuck it. :cool:
yep....thats better than helping these pinoys which has been polluting singapore!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to help, send some money to Japan. Right now, a mega typhoon is crashing onto the main island, and it will probably hit Fukushima later.

yes..........if Fukushima plant collapse............Philippines will be 1st SEA country to kana...........

oh shit.........how can s'pore contain the whole population hor............

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yes..........if Fukushima plant collapse............Philippines will be 1st SEA country to kana...........

oh shit.........how can s'pore contain the whole population hor............

Actually if Fukushima plant collapse it could be a blessing where everything is buried all reactors buried and forgotten forever so nice. Radiation I think also gone inside earth.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually if Fukushima plant collapse it could be a blessing where everything is buried all reactors buried and forgotten forever so nice. Radiation I think also gone inside earth.

hahahaha....great imagination....hahaha....but dun think it works that way...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its ok.. The Pinoys will fuck like rabbits as usual to replace their death countrymen..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if you can make me a Moo Daet Daew now...i will kiss you!!! Hungry now...:biggrin:

I just slept for two hours hoping to sleep through till morning nursing my jet lag but was awaken suddenly by a dream of a big big plate of nam tok that look like this, now don't know what to do keep thinking

zv+nam+tok+moo.jpg

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

Japan? they chopped your tiagong in ww2, while pinoy maid help you grow up...:*:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whorist Tonychat will take this as a pretext to call more Pinoy Chicken, claiming that he is contributing to the Pinoy economy.

jw5

Loyal
What happened huh? Earthquake is simi?

earthquake is when you body slam someone and jump on top pf him......................... :biggrin:

btw is this really u? quick, tell us, while the elitist yet ignorant cheebyesiowkia doggie is not online LOL LOL LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: