• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore season for corruption and infidelity

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCDF commissioner and CNB director going after sexual favour to grant contract. Opposition MP and candidate going into extra-marital affair. What's Singapore becoming? :( :*:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides multi-million $ salaries, ah loon shud oso provide women/men 2 his talens ...

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPH maybe pro-PAP but very careful too. If no solid proof to stand in court in case sued, SPH won't dare smear people whether PAP or Oppo too. Can tell that from NKF TT Durai case. Can tell that in these cases too. I suspect SPH solid sure of who're the men, but still not solid sure who're the women. Or at least, not solid sure if they can hold in court if those women sue. When solid sure, frontpages will get more exciting!

Last edited:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP members can't con uncle me. I haven't lived a century but I've lived many decades. What no comment? What no evidence? It just means it happened but you hope others can't prove it. Otherwise, just say no or sue. Dare not deny because they're afraid others suddenly have the evidence to proof it. It's very disappointing.

Uncle doesn't like PAP. But if another party behaves like PAP, then what's the difference?