• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore retailers si bei cute...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
A product, say, a package of usb speaker, it has the speaker, the power supply, and a misc gadget, say a little speaker holder. And the retailer, the businessman would take out the holder. And then when customer go home, they realize that the items according to the package, short of one item...

Damn cute. DO BUSINESS DO UNTIL LIKE THAT?? CHEE BYE, HOR GAO GAN LAH SINGAPORE RETAILERS!!!

Last edited:

breakaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
A product, say, a package of usb speaker, it has the speaker, the power supply, and a misc gadget, say a little speaker holder. And the retailer, the businessman would take out the holder. And then when customer go home, they realize that the items according to the package, short of one item...

Damn cute. DO BUSINESS DO UNTIL LIKE THAT?? CHEE BYE, HOR GAO GAN LAH SINGAPORE RETAILERS!!!

btw,what si char jig kar,your nick?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that really your leg in the avatar?

no. i got it from some photo stock site. i better go change the avatar one of these days, 'cause people look at the avatar, the image of a foot, and they tot i am a lady/ gal. 'cause it looks like foot of a lady/ girl... -.-"

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of screw up short changing the customer practice by the local retailers, its pretty common practice. And the PAP govt has gotta take the blame in this too. Why? We don't have a proper set of law protecting customers.

If I am not mistaken, there's no rule or law which give the customer the right to refund. If I am unhappy with product which I got from a shop, I couldn't get a refund from it. The law didn't protect the customer. Am I right on this? So, the retailers, if they shortchange the customers, the customers could only make a complain, but the customer still lose the money to the retailer.