• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Recreaction Club kelong

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear GM,

I trust this message finds you well. Upon reviewing the latest financial statements, I feel compelled to address an area of concern regarding the clarity and accuracy of the Profit and Loss (P&L) presentation for our SRC FnB business.

To better understand the true financial performance of our FnB operations, it's imperative that we present the P&L with clarity, providing a comprehensive overview of both revenue and expenses. Currently, I find it challenging to ascertain whether our FnB division is profitable and what our profit margins truly are based on the available information.

Upon examining the financial statement, the following items stood out:

Revenue from Operations:

Food, beverages, and cigarettes: $7,270,429 (Current Year) / $5,478,162 (Previous Year)
Operating Expenditure:

Food, beverages, and cigarettes - cost of sales: ($2,762,618) (Current Year) / ($2,202,852) (Previous Year)
However, there is a notable absence of associated costs such as staff expenses, utilities, and rental costs specific to the SRC FnB operation. These expenses are integral components of accurately assessing the true profitability and operational efficiency of our FnB business.

Therefore, I kindly request a separate breakdown of the SRC FnB business P&L. By incorporating these essential expenses, we can obtain a more accurate depiction of our business costs and make informed decisions regarding the management and direction of our FnB operations.

I believe that a more transparent and detailed P&L presentation will empower us to make better-informed decisions and optimize the performance of our FnB business.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear GM,

I trust this message finds you well. Upon reviewing the latest financial statements, I feel compelled to address an area of concern regarding the clarity and accuracy of the Profit and Loss (P&L) presentation for our SRC FnB business.

To better understand the true financial performance of our FnB operations, it's imperative that we present the P&L with clarity, providing a comprehensive overview of both revenue and expenses. Currently, I find it challenging to ascertain whether our

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear GM,

To better understand the true financial performance of our FnB operations, it's imperative that we present the P&L with clarity, providing a comprehensive overview of both revenue and expenses. Currently, I find it challenging to ascertain whether our FnB division is profitable and what our profit margins truly are based on the available information.

Revenue from Operations:

Food, beverages, and cigarettes: $7,270,429 (Current Year) / $5,478,162 (Previous Year)
Operating Expenditure:

Food, beverages, and cigarettes - cost of sales: ($2,762,618) (Current Year) / ($2,202,852) (Previous Year)
However, there is a notable absence of associated costs such as staff expenses, utilities, and rental costs specific to the SRC FnB operation. These expenses are integral components of accurately assessing the true profitability and operational efficiency of our FnB business.

Therefore, I kindly request a separate breakdown of the SRC FnB business P&L. By incorporating these essential expenses, we can obtain a more accurate depiction of our business costs and make informed decisions regarding the management and direction of our FnB operations.

I believe that a more transparent and detailed P&L presentation will empower us to make better-informed decisions and optimize the performance of our FnB business.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.Dear GM,

Revenue from Operations:

Operating Expenditure:

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
[12/04, 00:22] +65 9669 9919: A good voting management system normally have neutral observers as well as representatives from opposing parties.

These parties thereafter observe and monitor
- every voting box is empty before the voting starts
- ⁠monitor the voting process and step in if there are any irregularities etc
- ⁠ensure all boxes are sealed securely before bringing over for counting
- ⁠if voting boxes are to be kept overnight when voting is done over multiple days,the boxes are to be sealed and stored in a secured room with dual lock control in place.
- ⁠ensure the vote counting process is efficiently done.

I am sure these processes are in place at SRC which require to be followed diligently.

If not in place or not adhered to, could put in a resolution for an effective, efficient and transparent voting system/process
Cheers
[12/04, 06:57] +65 9873 2288: Good suggestion Mr Rashbar , please submit this to MC for their action . Thank you
[12/04, 09:07] +65 9756 2255: Here's a bold analogy to illustrate the current situation: Imagine your favorite pair of underwear develops a tiny hole. What's your move?
1) Toss it out and splurge on a new pair.
2) Patch it up and keep wearing it.
3) Ignore it, because, well, who really cares?
Of course, there are plenty of other options and opinions out there. But there's a faction of members who prefer the thrifty approach to the Transformation Plan (TP) issue. It's not about penny-pinching; it's about questioning the need for a total overhaul when the SRC already has its own unique charm and appeal. Why spend $16.6M on a promise that might not even pan out?

Their stance is clear: Focus on bolstering SRC's financial health and ensuring its longevity. And if you're nodding along to this sentiment, then there's only one logical choice: Vote for Steven Ong.
[12/04, 09:32] +65 9144 3202: Transformation is unnecessary. What’s needed is A&A urgently. The GM is very poor at housekeeping and running the club
[12/04, 09:39] +65 9450 2517: Need a properly done to assess what need to be fix at the club. Not a full transformation till we lose our heritage of the SRC club. Fix all the important things like lifts, aircons and maintenance stuff which has been under managed these two years. Steven Ong has the experiences in such areas and will be able to properly assessed what needs to be changed and managed.
[12/04, 10:30] +65 9873 2288: Supportive members and moles all are welcome to this dialogue session :

Steven Ong has arranged this evening n tomorrow to share his manifesto and plans for the future of SRC, if you are concerned, come and join him for this important get together that he promises to protect your membership investment . Anyone is welcome , even if you are very supportive of current MC or acting on their behalf , please feel free to attend his dialogue session followed with Q&A . Perhaps, after you hear him out , you will switch your allegiance to SO because of his sincerity, humility and conviction to help members keep this $3000 TP contribution which does not guarantee will come to fruition. You may instead use it for a vacation with your loved ones instead of throwing it into a meaningless TP . If more than 50% of members are not subscribing to this TP , after paying up , you may not see your money back ! Now that the courtyard is ready with funds from the club’s coffer , enjoy these facilities paid for by your subscriptions . Further fine tuning and prudent spending together with a feasibility study to use club facilities to generate income will relieve members of the burden to fork out more money to run the club .Unnecessary expenses will be halted to ensure a healthy balance sheet for the club to operate smoothly without making last minute calls for members to top up in cash . We must put an end to abrupt cash calls which is common with public listed companies when they run out of money .
So feel free to join Steven this evening with your friends and bring along those who are misled by “freebies” in paying $3000 n get back $1650 to clear any doubts they have on OneSRC team in trying to save the Oasis .
[12/04, 12:00] +65 9661 7818: I guess the intent was a place for those who are drunk / intoxicated (after a drinking session) to sober up before leaving the club.
[12/04, 12:01] +65 9826 5995: And to vomit after getting drunk,it gets worse when U are drunk,trust me from experience.
[12/04, 12:02] +65 9756 2255: we have to look at the objectives...... swimming is promoting sport, napping is ??
[12/04, 12:07] +65 9661 7818: I can understand SICC having a nap or rest room as members may be tired / exhausted after playing 18 holes of golf but SRC ……
[12/04, 12:09] +65 9670 5036: molest cases between the same sex or opposite sex can happen in the nap room. calming he or herself "Drunk" is a good excuse for those who commit the act of molest. Furthermore, maintaining the nap room plus security will increase the cost of maintainnance. It is better to relax the rules in the reading room to allow member to doze off.
[12/04, 12:11] +65 9873 2288: Napping and n a unisex room promotes “khalwat “ which is unhealthy , drunkards likely to vomit n berak (diarrhoea) , our maintenance n cleaning bills escalate too!
[12/04, 12:14] +65 9661 7818: Any idea what was the justification given for needing a nap room.
[12/04, 12:22] +65 9675 6450: Went to see the Nap room on Monday. Full house.
There is a demand.

We have to stop this nonsense of wanting specific facilities, catering to personal interests. This is what the present MC have done. Favouring their drinking buddies and friends.
The objective now is to throw them out.
Then reconstruct the
objective things we can do without spending money we don’t have.
[12/04, 12:32] +65 9873 2288: Are there cctv cameras to prevent it from becoming a Hotel 81 room ?
[12/04, 12:46] +65 9873 2288: If committed molest , just go before judge n say, your Honour , I was under influence of toddy , a voice told me to touch touch n I followed . Mitigating with this maybe Judge excuse rotan for above 50 , but still slap fine n jail term for cock n bull excuse ….