• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore PR be allowed to stay in Malaysia?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is an export led economy and all production do contribute to SG GDP but no impact to general populace.

No. We are an import finished goods markup to export economy. We are number 1 destination for this type of business. That why no other country can do what we do here, no other city allowed to do what we do. We are very clever with this kind of thing.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Malaysia citizenship good?

After a while of travelling extensively to Malaysia, i have learned to recognise that it is a wonderful country less the political leaders.

It has wonderful scenaries, great food, low costs, has great cities to quiet kampungs to fantastic beaches, whatever that suits your fancies. People in Malaysia are generally ok, less materialistic, friendlier and are quite helpful. It is also close enough to Singapore to visit, hence i think its a great place to retire eventually.

Getting a Malaysian citizenship allows me to withdraw all my CPF eventually and i think they also allow dual citizenship.

I can enjoy the slower pace of life, have a house i like and drive a car i like. Their cars are about a third of ours.

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come ICA can keep giving and renewing Singapore PR to Jiu Hu Kia who don't even stay in Singapore but just work here and go back to Johor to stay every night? Isn't PR to be given to those who want to commit and live in Singapore? This has got to stop, I am sure ICA has records of Jiu Hu Kia who go back every single day and just revoke their SPR status at the next renewal.

what??? and lose all the COE collectible from them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come ICA can keep giving and renewing Singapore PR to Jiu Hu Kia who don't even stay in Singapore but just work here and go back to Johor to stay every night? Isn't PR to be given to those who want to commit and live in Singapore? This has got to stop, I am sure ICA has records of Jiu Hu Kia who go back every single day and just revoke their SPR status at the next renewal.

That's OK as long as these jiu hu kia don't stay in JB AND rent out their HDB while there are Singaporeans who can't buy HDB.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Already proclaimed that sinapor belongs to every one working and living in the island .. that said, it means SPRs, whether Malaysians or ah nehs or tiongs or pinoys can come and go as they wish. Change the Govt and the laws will be changed. If not, live with it.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's OK as long as these jiu hu kia don't stay in JB AND rent out their HDB while there are Singaporeans who can't buy HDB.

This is precisely what many foreign SPRs are now doing to capitalise on collecting rental by leasing their HDB flats to tenants and then staying put in their home land ... Pappies should ban foreign SPRs from renting out subsidized HDB flats for exploitation but as usual, they are blur like sotong ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a while of travelling extensively to Malaysia, i have learned to recognise that it is a wonderful country less the political leaders.

It has wonderful scenaries, great food, low costs, has great cities to quiet kampungs to fantastic beaches, whatever that suits your fancies. People in Malaysia are generally ok, less materialistic, friendlier and are quite helpful. It is also close enough to Singapore to visit, hence i think its a great place to retire eventually.

Getting a Malaysian citizenship allows me to withdraw all my CPF eventually and i think they also allow dual citizenship.

I can enjoy the slower pace of life, have a house i like and drive a car i like. Their cars are about a third of ours.

If matland is as wonderful as described, the pinoys, the chao ang mohs, and the ah nehs will be heading there. Why do they like squatting in a small island like sinapor?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Citizenship no need renewal, PR need. So should just stop renewing Jiu Hu Kias SPR if it is shown that they don't live in Singapore, just like any other nationalities.

Not so simple to just cease renewal of SPR. Pappies need to pay back their CPF in full in cash, no oh-tang one. Keep renewing their SPR and their CPF money intact in sinapor. It would be a big cash outflow if all foreign SPR pulled out their CPF savngs from Sinapor. Pappies should have made SPR pay levy like all other foreigners and boot them out as and when buay song, instead of getting tied to their apron strings through CPF.

Levies not refundable, CPF money returnable with interest, and pappies surely seow to kick out SPRs.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will reply to you as follows: "What's wrong with having more Singapore PR contributing to GDP?" :biggrin:

... and helping to contribute to CPF savings, a huge source of available funds which the pappies can tap as and when needed.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Residency is not a requirement for SPR. For the re-entry permit renewal, you just have to be employed for the year and pay to CPF prior to the next renewal. This is the country where you can apply for citizenship within 2 years and 1 year for certain cases. We lost the county long time ago.

The country already mati long time ago when foreign imported shits threw their votes to the pappies and locals are no longer in control of destiny of their own country.

Now, an imported foreign shit from ah neh land wanted to have a 2nd shot at coming election in BB. It is just beginning of foreign invasion of the country through the ballot box.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans have relied on Malaysians from the word go. 70% of food stalls will close and so will many of the small businesses

This is no longer true...1 food stall closed and there will 10 other foreigners from tiong land, ah neh land and pinoy land lining up to take over. Go see china town and geylang how the tiongs sapu all the food stalls in hawkers centre and kopi shops, also sama sama in Little India where foreign ah nehs shop keepers and stall holders run wild and free.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Malaysians do not take up citizenship because it does not serve their purpose. Only the silly ones do. The savings from reduced school fees is minimal.

By becoming foreign imported shit, a matland guy is reduced to living in an island with high cost of living and being squeezed like in a pressure cooker, crowded public transport and among other foreign shits.

By staying a mat, he earns in SGD and spends it for 3 times its value in matland, can get to live in landed property and drive big car although riding 50cc motor bike to work in sinapor.

Foreigners love pappies and sinapor for just one simple reason ... a big charity house for squatters.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian citizenship very hard to get leh. How you do it? Please share

Easy lah, become a muslim, cut the cock, marry a mat girl and it is automatically granted ... quite a hassle but not impossible unlike sinapor, it is offered like toilet paper.

Even a tiong given sinkie shitizenship wanted to pack off and fight in a war to die for another country. Pappies are really seow to keep this kind of foreign shit ... someone willing to die for another country?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If matland is as wonderful as described, the pinoys, the chao ang mohs, and the ah nehs will be heading there. Why do they like squatting in a small island like sinapor?

They dont have to cause they already have 21 million sq miles of shithole waiting for them back home.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must he sleeping. They are already there i the millions. In fact, chinatown in KL many sign in languages we never knew existed.