• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore PM sue his own citizen.. is this what a PM suppose to do?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy got a First Class Honours in Biz Ad from NUS....... only got TTSH co ordinator job while F Trashes with fake degrees like Nishi, Sachin the rapist, Arun Kaliamurthy the rioter,,,,,,,,,,, all got great jobs with great pay

Roy swam against the flow of current in the sea whereas those foreigners usually would swim along with the current. When these foreigners became new shitizens, the paps became their God.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy got a First Class Honours in Biz Ad from NUS....... only got TTSH co ordinator job while F Trashes with fake degrees like Nishi, Sachin the rapist, Arun Kaliamurthy the rioter,,,,,,,,,,, all got great jobs with great pay

halo lim beh lau hway kwa boh leh

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to the state-controlled media, he spent 6 hours in the kangaroo court. Any rational, responsible head of government can do lots of things for his citizens during those 6 hours.

Read the full report of Day 1 by clicking the following link: http://postimg.org/image/bt4q72m7d/

I agree. That is why I hope the court severely punishes Roy for wasting the good PM Lee's time. I hope the court awards PM Lee at least $600k for damages done to his reputation by Roy's malicious slander.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
making hilarious comment again. Contempt of court.

Looks like Pinky reputation is worth more money that PAP as a whole. Then if this is the case, each voter vote count which is worth more than gold and silver.

Singapore reputation is worth more the one Pinky reputation. No glory to Singapore and we have wasted 2 years of our prime youth conscripted to fake NSF and 13 years of reservist for nothing. Which NSF will defend Singapore from now?

Will we defend Singapore for a PM who sued his people?

I agree. That is why I hope the court severely punishes Roy for wasting the good PM Lee's time. I hope the court awards PM Lee at least $600k for damages done to his reputation by Roy's malicious slander.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Erm, it was the PM who wanted to sue Roy, so it was the PM who wanted to waste his own time. Or did the crown prince really think that he can successfully sue someone without turning up in court?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
one thing interesting about the timing of the case.

It looks like either LKY is not death yet or predicted to die soon as this court case is delayed to this time for hearing.

Fishy.

Erm, it was the PM who wanted to sue Roy, so it was the PM who wanted to waste his own time. Or did the crown prince really think that he can successfully sue someone without turning up in court?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
one thing interesting about the timing of the case.

It looks like either LKY is not death yet or predicted to die soon as this court case is delayed to this time for hearing.

Fishy.

Maybe LHL might become the nice man and let Roy off, to boost popularity for Sept GE?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
/

Roy Ngerng
========​

Early life and family

Ngerng's father is a chai tow kway seller while his mother is a retired factory worker.[7] Ngerng lives with them and his younger sister in a four-room Housing Development Board flat in Sembawang.[7]

Ngerng also has an elder sister.

Before 2000, the Ngerng family lived in a two-room flat near the now-defunct Hong Dao Primary School, which Ngerng had attended.[7] Ngerng's family were unaware of his blogging activities until the events of May 2014.[5]

Ngerng states that his interest in people and their interactions started in primary school when he witnessed instances of racism.[7] At the age of 15, Ngerng revealed his homosexuality to friends, but described facing resultant discrimination.[7]

He went on to study in Serangoon Junior College, where he took art as an A-level subject and won an award for topping his level in geography and art in his first year.[7] Ngerng majored in sociology in the National University of Singapore, where he participated in its community service club helping autistic or hyperactive children and people with mental disorders.[7]

After graduation, Ngerng worked for six months with Autism Partnership, an organisation working with families with autistic children.[7] Ngerng then joined the Health Promotion Board’s Communicable Diseases department for six years, working on campaigns and presenting at international conferences, and winning an Employee of the Year award for innovation in 2011.[7] In 2012, he joined Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) as a contract patient coordinator, where he fronted a campaign to promoting the understanding of the lives of HIV-infected people.[7]

Ngerng is gay, as stated in his personal blog, My Right To Love, in 2011.[5] He has written on topics related to the LGBT community, such as relationship woes and AIDS.[5]