• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore PM Condemns His Own Citizens As Bigger Criminals Then Foreigners. Big Joke.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am shell-shocked at the manner in which the "honorable" PM of Singapore "Island" (that 60% Singaporeans still desperately wants in office to run their daily life) commented when comparing us with foreigners insofar as crime is concerned.

It is a damned stupid and irresponsible statement made by a "popularly-elected PM" without any basis, and void of due care and consideration for the feelings of all Singaporeans, especially the 60% who still wants him in office.

The PM should know that his stupidity has come as a blow below the belt of all Singaporeans. We are hurt and badly too......

Hello, is there any father who supports such a statement?????

I am sure, there is no father who will ever want to use a situation where "foreign elements" within Singapore still has better respect then the originals of Singapore, irregardless of race, language, religion or culture. Even a mentally-imbalanced resident at the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) will never make a comparison like LHL.

The perpetrators of that nasty incident (8.12.13) at Little India has to be condemned by the PM (becos of 60% support) or our "beloved" President ("popularly elected") for literally "shitting" in a place which gave them a chance to earn money to remit home (off course to the benefit of the SingPost, Western Union and other cronies, etc....). Their barbaric experience should not be a reason for the PM to caste aspersions on Singaporeans as worse off in terms of criminal activities.

I am further shocked that the PM has shallow knowledge of history, he lacks paternal skills and just cannot connect with Singaporeans like a father would to his children. The PM, in short is a failure and a disgrace to Singaporeans (especially in Teck Ghee) and all the others who gave him that 60% mandate. If I were him, I will step down fast.........

Let me ask the readers for the benefit of the PM and his Ministers and parftners in PAP........

"Who committed the murder of little Huang Na, who cut up the body of the mum and son (the South African butcher), who led to the collapse of the Pan-Electric Group and closure of the Stock Exchange of Singapore, who led to the fall of the Sime Darby Group in the early 70's, what did Botak Lim did, who was Ilyamani Khamis, who led to the disaster of Olam (later salvaged by Temasek Holdings), who committed the murder of the Indonesian maid and left the body in the water tank in Woodlands, what did Flor Contemplacion and Della Marga did?"

I have so many other examples in my old brain but I prefer to keep mum for I want you the readers to know better....and reflect......

LHL, are we Singaporeans still more bad then those that you and your administration allow to settle here AT OUR EXPENSE and at your BENEFIT.

LHL you are just a Mathematician, who knows your sums but do not know where the figures come from...........

Reading is better then calculating.........

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore PM Condemns His Own Citizens As Bigger Criminals Then Foreigners. Big J

I am not shocked. LHL is just a puppet of the triumvirate. Sinkapore is being sold out to the Indians by Shamu, Tharman and Vivian. These three must have something on LHL that he has to do as they say.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore PM Condemns His Own Citizens As Bigger Criminals Then Foreigners. Big J

I am not shocked. LHL is just a puppet of the triumvirate. Sinkapore is being sold out to the Indians by Shamu, Tharman and Vivian. These three must have something on LHL that he has to do as they say.

Read about the Tai Ping Rebellion. A good peice...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he has to wake up from his spell (and smell of ah neh around him) and start slapping some ah neh to regain his initiative. :p

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Who committed the murder of little Huang Na, who cut up the body of the mum and son (the South African butcher), who led to the collapse of the Pan-Electric Group and closure of the Stock Exchange of Singapore, who led to the fall of the Sime Darby Group in the early 70's, what did Botak Lim did, who was Ilyamani Khamis, who led to the disaster of Olam (later salvaged by Temasek Holdings), who committed the murder of the Indonesian maid and left the body in the water tank in Woodlands, what did Flor Contemplacion and Della Marga did?"

I have so many other examples in my old brain but I prefer to keep mum for I want you the readers to know better....and reflect......

Aiyoh when Ass Loon said Sinkies are worse criminals
He is talking about himself and the Lightning gang
Mathematically he is also absolutely correct
For what is millions compared to billions

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4eigners r much betta dan sinkies in evryway ... so, definitely dey commit less crimes dan sinkies ...

ah loon wil even tel u dat their fart even smel betta dan sinkies ...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They seems to be off tangent in their reading of the ground sentiment. There was great emphasis in preaching that the Fts are ok and this is an accidental incident caused by drunkardness. They seems to interpret that the general population is very angry with the nehs which will lead to racial unrest. From my interaction with Singaporeans, most felt that this riot was simply due to bad management that ends up with the unforeseeable riot. However, many are getting tired of the bombardment with continuous propaganda that the majority of the nehs are fine, it is an isolated case, drinking is the cause .... The population's concern of how to manage the human traffic in little India, which, plus other areas that are flooded with ft was hardly addressed. Hope they are not thinking that all is fine. Such uncalled for comparison of locals with Fts will unknowingly sow discord between the 2 groups - same logic as a mother telling a boy that his brother is so much better than him. Maybe it is time for him to question his advisor and analyst.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is scared that we will frighten the foreigners away. I thought we are succeeding to do that, that's why he has to placate foreigners, esp. the Injun govt.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is scared that we will frighten the foreigners away. I thought we are succeeding to do that, that's why he has to placate foreigners, esp. the Injun govt.

Haha, the Indian government need not be placated.

They have enough problems on their hands.

The opposition (eqwually corrupt) have won many seats.

The next election, Empress Sonia and Maharaja Manmohan Singh has to leave the Presidential and PM Palaces.

She back to Italy to join the mafia and he tending to his herd of buffaloes

India loves Singapore for the simple reason that their excess people are allowed to reside here.

A nation that wants to conquer outer space but can't even afford to send their dead comrade back to Chennai. Ptuiii.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

4eigners r much betta dan sinkies in evryway ... so, definitely dey commit less crimes dan sinkies ...

ah loon wil even tel u dat their fart even smel betta dan sinkies ...

That's the reason why the PAP is intensifying efforts to make Singaporeans an extinct species by 2030. It will reduce the already low crime rate even further.

Confused

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually the crimes reported in the news only highlight sensational cases which would be the tip of the iceberg. What LHL said is from the police case databases which contain all the crimes reported and investigated. We shouldn't jump on him without checking the facts.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

of course when there is political intervention esp. from the G10, Indo, etc.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

TCH fell out of favor? hmm...

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You forgot S. Iswaran.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those
LEECHES who would not.”

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lesson learnt never trust the words of politiciams.

Last edited:

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do u expect from these pappies? Singaporeans are nt as valued as foreigners?!