• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Please have World Cup broadcast

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
please please... i appeal to those ST time or new paper ppl who surf this website..

please tell your bosses to bring World Cup 2010 broadcast ..

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point paying so much to those greedy **** to have the wc...where they charge less to hk and others....its like throwing free money to them

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where the PAP & GLCs are concerned business is business, money comes before anything else. Vote opposition & maybe you'll see the next world cup.

You can consider going to Batam to watch important matches. Many Ruko hotels have satellite TV .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please please... i appeal to those ST time or new paper ppl who surf this website..

People protest their way towards a useless govt and you beg them, WAHAHHA!!!

You can forget about World cup lah.. Sinkieland is incapable of bringing in this type of event where others have the luxury of watching it free.

Check my signature by the way!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Knn, why you use the word "PLEASE", machiam begging like that :oIo::oIo::oIo:
Be a man and stand up to the blood suckers lah :oIo::oIo:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am indifferent to watching World Cup leow. However, if the WC is not shown in Singapore, then MICA Minister Lui must resign or take a paycut for making fake promises. Same goes for the FAS mat president.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am indifferent to watching World Cup leow. However, if the WC is not shown in Singapore, then MICA Minister Lui must resign or take a paycut for making fake promises. Same goes for the FAS mat president.

another one who just talk and type online while do nothing outside and pray that moron minister will resign.

Sinkie sinkie sinkie... losersssssssss..............

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shame that a country considering itself a first world nation, a developed country, supposedly run by efficient and effective Telco companies can get this simple task of bringing WC to the TV set of its people so wrong.

This is really a laughing stock. Serious, this is not a joke when i chat with some Chinese in China about it. Here the hype about WC is already building up although China is not in it and yet in Singapore, its people do not even know if they can get to watch......

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im very ashame as a sporean when my develpoing neighbors can get to watch live World Cup on their free-to-air channels!!!!
This really takes the cake when Msia dont even impose the dacronian & outmoded TV Licence fee on their citizens. Not sure about the Indons or the Thais though.
But one thing's for certain is that when it comes to sports, we're a million miles behind.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes hold the pappies responsible for letting the monopolies control sinkies' lives. Bcos of greed, we have to suffer now.

I've decided I cant do without the world cup. Remember to vote the pappies out for making our lives miserable!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys damn cute leh. Confirm will have World Cup one la. So many companies dying to pump advertising dollars. U think gahmen stupid meh?

The world cup will be used as General Erection carrot.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, why allow yourself to be squeeze by angmo

stupid pinkerton colonial slave begging

if they dont accept our bid, fuck them and watch pplive instead