• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore patriotism - Where are you ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long gone.. It seems the brainy or gutsy guys are countries-hopping.. But why these ppl (both internal and external) are putting bad names to Singapore ? Overseas ex-Singaporeans avoiding its own ppl. Sad..

Who did this to Singapore ??!!

I was once proud, now confused...

I surrendered my Pink IC, took my CPF thingy, made some money, but lost my identity :-(

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were proud simply because you were naive and ignorant. There was never anything to be proud about.

I am proud my NS life was senang, enjoyable and I drank lots of duty-free beer and was invited to lots of parties the two-and-a-half years there. I was an instructor.

Cheers!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patriotism was lost when politicians started demanding million dollar salaries.

They became greedy and thought the success was due to them. Then they turned into leeches.

Now more and more bloodsuckers of every kind comes out of the woodwork, wants to put on the white uniform.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You die your own problem lah. Patriotism can put food on the table meh? Be pragmatic pls. :rolleyes: