• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINGAPORE, ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD NO SERIOUS EFFECTS OR DEATHS FROM C19 VACCINATION

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT A LUCKY COUNTRY.

RUN {to the ground soon} by 3G and 4G LEEders.

BTW, G stands for goondus judging from their use of POFMA to suppress information.

People are not stupid. The more you suppress, the more they rebel.

I guarantee soon the NEW CITIZENS will also rebel.

INDIANS are famous for swaying with the wind when it suits them.

Tell me, Singapore any different from Burma { Military Junta ruled} ?

Even people in CHINA have more personal freedom than here.

They are not made to carry electronic dog TAGS.

Of course everyone knows by now why must use dog tags.

It's because of the latest LEEder who heads this project.

SINGAPORE is fast becoming the laughing stock of the world.

Why should I send my children here for education when they are being brainwashed by the education system here.

It is also very easy for FTs to exploit the system here with loopholes seemingly to help them {not locals} bypass appeasing laws {for locals} like banning Indians from India but not when u travel from India to UK, Sri Lanka, Nepal, UAE, then to here. WTF?

Also, exploitation can be seen by a world famous inventor who boldly declared {of course front pages news on our local media} relocation from his own country to SINGAPORE. Subsequently bought condo penthouse, sold within a year, lost double digit millions.

Then bought expensive bungalow.

Of course say company also invest big time in Singapore.

Suddenly last week, said and LEEported not relocating here but returned to home country. WHY?

But said company will stay invested here.

Of course what. KNNBCCB I also know how play this game.

Give the GOONDUUs all the PR good news. Get tax concessions for COMPANY and maybe other sweeteners.

Sign air tight contract. Once signed, magic show over. No need to act anymore. BALIK KAMPONG.

CECA is not air tight.

It can be cancelled anytime. But not done. WHY?

LEEmember this.

The people and citizens living in CHINA have more personal freedom than SINGAPORE.

The IDIOTIC protesters in HK should all come and live in Singapore for a period of time and woe their mistakes.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are hearing the chest beating of frustration from you.

PAP has a incompetence shameful Commander in chief sue soldiers for defamation lawsuit.

what will happen in the army he put soldiers in detention barrack for defaming him...

Motherfucker evil Commander in chief...

WHAT A LUCKY COUNTRY.

RUN {to the ground soon} by 3G and 4G LEEders.

BTW, G stands for goondus judging from their use of POFMA to suppress information.

People are not stupid. The more you suppress, the more they rebel.

I guarantee soon the NEW CITIZENS will also rebel.

INDIANS are famous for swaying with the wind when it suits them.

Tell me, Singapore any different from Burma { Military Junta ruled} ?

Even people in CHINA have more personal freedom than here.

They are not made to carry electronic dog TAGS.

Of course everyone knows by now why must use dog tags.

It's because of the latest LEEder who heads this project.

SINGAPORE is fast becoming the laughing stock of the world.

Why should I send my children here for education when they are being brainwashed by the education system here.

It is also very easy for FTs to exploit the system here with loopholes seemingly to help them {not locals} bypass appeasing laws {for locals} like banning Indians from India but not when u travel from India to UK, Sri Lanka, Nepal, UAE, then to here. WTF?

Also, exploitation can be seen by a world famous inventor who boldly declared {of course front pages news on our local media} relocation from his own country to SINGAPORE. Subsequently bought condo penthouse, sold within a year, lost double digit millions.

Then bought expensive bungalow.

Of course say company also invest big time in Singapore.

Suddenly last week, said and LEEported not relocating here but returned to home country. WHY?

But said company will stay invested here.

Of course what. KNNBCCB I also know how play this game.

Give the GOONDUUs all the PR good news. Get tax concessions for COMPANY and maybe other sweeteners.

Sign air tight contract. Once signed, magic show over. No need to act anymore. BALIK KAMPONG.

CECA is not air tight.

It can be cancelled anytime. But not done. WHY?

LEEmember this.

The people and citizens living in CHINA have more personal freedom than SINGAPORE.

The IDIOTIC protesters in HK should all come and live in Singapore for a period of time and woe their mistakes.

frontier

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two persons who passed on, almost very soon after taking the jab.

I would consider them sudden deaths. If they were allowed to take the jab in the first place, they should be deemed healthy.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
whole country pivots on one fuck ugly couple's whims and fantasies
lucky we have strong sunshine to whack the virus

spore is doomed, run road if you can

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those few who got injured or died from the vaccines, the 160th and the usual panel of 'experts' will say it's not vaccine related, don't say anymore or I POFMA you. :wink:

This is what happens when 61% wants to be treated like animals, not human beings. Congratulations, wish granted. :cool:

DncNrAOVsAUjdmu.jpg

"Farmer cares for me, that's why he feeds me. Other pigs die their business."