• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Nightmare for man and his wife at KK Hospital

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nah, I still pay more taxes every year overall. No biggy there, as long as it keeps people off the streets.

It doesn't keep people off the streets. You end up with more people on the streets because they don't have to earn a living. All they do is collect their dole cheques so they can load up on booze and drugs.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least when they on booze and drugs they won't thinking of doing heinous crimes.

It doesn't keep people off the streets. You end up with more people on the streets because they don't have to earn a living. All they do is collect their dole cheques so they can load up on booze and drugs.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor people should expect lower standard of service at the medical facilities. If not, what's the point of being rich?

They are not poor, just middle class. If sinkapore wants to be Monaco, then it should ship all those earning middle class to somewhere.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Booze and drugs keep the economy going. What's the problem?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My 2 princelings were born in Mount Alvernia Hospital.
Initially I wanted to go to K K Hospital but my associates advised me against it.
The charges were affordable at Mount Alvernia Hospital too.
Service wise no need to say , much better compared to K K Hospital.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My 2 princelings were born in Mount Alvernia Hospital.
Initially I wanted to go to K K Hospital but my associates advised me against it.
The charges were affordable at Mount Alvernia Hospital too.
Service wise no need to say , much better compared to K K Hospital.

In NZ mothers don't go to hospitals to give birth because childbirth is not a disease or a medical emergency. They go to birthing units eg http://www.healthpoint.co.nz/botany-downs-primary-birthing-unit/

Sinkies have been conned by the medical fraternity and milked of billions of dollars over the years because they've brainwashed into believing that childbirth is extremely complicated and a $10,000 package is the only way of ensuring that the baby will emerge in one piece.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In NZ mothers don't go to hospitals to give birth because childbirth is not a disease or a medical emergency. They go to birthing units eg http://www.healthpoint.co.nz/botany-downs-primary-birthing-unit/

Sinkies have been conned by the medical fraternity and milked of billions of dollars over the years because they've brainwashed into believing that childbirth is extremely complicated and $10,000 package is the only way of ensuring that the baby will emerge in one piece.

Where got birthing facilities in sinkapore?

If you don't give birth in KK ...when you need to go there, they charge you an arm and a leg.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies have been conned by the medical fraternity and milked of billions of dollars over the years because they've brainwashed into believing that childbirth is extremely complicated and a $10,000 package is the only way of ensuring that the baby will emerge in one piece.

Sad to say there are no such facilities in backwater Singapore ( whoever coined the term First World should face the firing squad )
My first Princeling's charges are less than SGD$300 after Medisave deductions ( Year 2012 )
My 2nd Princeling's charges are SGD$2305 due to emergency C-section ( Year 2014 )
Overall , I'm satisfied with the environment and the nurses at Mount Alvernia Hospital.
Nowadays the general public have the impression that K K Hospital is THE place to go for childbirth , well , not anymore :eek:
Many of my associates recommend Mount Alvernia Hospital for childbirth for their relatives and friends.
I'm glad I made the right choice :smile: