• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] David vs Goliath Proxy Court Battle : WP Trio Raise $500,000 in One Day To Fight Big Bully PAP

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I would not have bothered since everyone is free to do what they want with their own money, be they City Harvest "gongkias" or the WP's supporters, genuine or otherwise, all being urged and led on by the WP and astroturfers. But when these three scums declared that they "have used [and depleted] their personal savings" and had to rely on "financial support from friends", it was not difficult to see through their half-truths even though their half-truths were masked by careful and lawyerly language.

One may well have only $5,000 in "personal savings" but hundreds of thousands or millions in assets and in investments like properties, cars, shares, membership in country clubs, etc. These do not qualify as "personal savings" but as assets and investments. They nevertheless contribute to one's total personal wealth.

There is a reason why these three scums have not declared or revealed the value of their assets and investments, only their "personal savings", ostensibly now "depleted", when they trotted out their "I-so-poor-thing" sympathy card to the gullible public and supporters.

Despite changes made to the MP allowances over the years, Low Thia Khiang has earned no less than $5.4 million in MP allowances, 13th month bonuses, AVCs (Annual Variable Component paid every July and December each year), GDP bonuses, from being an MP for 28 years. This $5.4 million does not include the income from, or the value of his own business, investments, the property he lives in, the car he drives, etc.

Ditto for the other two scums, Lying Lim and Bayi Jnr, with their allowances, salaries, investments, etc.

Anyway, the people who regularly condemn Shitty Harvest and its flock should now be able to understand what motivates the Shitty Harvest "gong kias" to do what they do in enriching Korrupt Kong and his horsely wife.

.making donations to these 3 fellas doesnt mean supporting wp or that they are not guilty.

others reasons .

Pap to sort this reasons out.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something I wrote in June 2014 which is as relevant now as it was then.

The Workers Party and City Harvest Church

The Workers Party is the equivalent of the City Harvest Church.

With the flock of unquestioning WP congregation, Millionaire-Pastor Low Thia Khiang, Pastor Sylvia Lim and their fellow pastors (WP MPs), just like Millionaire-Pastor Kong Hee, Pastor Sun and their fellow CHC pastors, have neither guilt, qualms nor problems in getting rich whilst their congregation are left to fend for themselves and to graze off the dying and drying pastures.

The WP cell group leaders, operating in forums such as these, are the cheerleaders for Millionaire-Pastor Low, Pastor Sylvia and the other WP pastors. These WP cell group leaders compete amongst themselves for their attention. For to ascend into the ranks of Pastorhood and the wealth and world comforts that it brings, they need to receive the heavenly blessings of Millionaire-Pastor Low and Pastor Sylvia.

And these WP cell leaders work hard for it.

So, we see the rubbish spewing out from Millionaire-Pastor Low’s blessed mouth being passed off by these WP cell leaders as precious nuggets and ingots of gold. The WP Pastors' silence on issues that matters to and affect their flock are lauded as sagacious silence and not the disgraceful behaviour and cowardly conduct that it represents. When Millionaire-Pastor Low's farts, the stench of his fart is described by these cell group leaders as the best smelling perfume money can buy. Ditto for their Pastors’ gaseous burps after a good meal. They are not burps but pearls of wisdom encapsulated in holy pockets of heavenly air specially blessed by Millionaire-Pastor Low and Pastor Sylvia .

The WP cell leaders have been born with a miraculous ability of being able to convince the unsuspecting flock in the WP congregation that shit is gold, that the minuscule, empty box their WP pastors carry in their hands hold the large, shining golden keys to a better life. Their pastors’ silence are passed off as priceless diamonds of silence With the blessings of heaven, they are able to convince the not-too-bright WP flock that it requires heroic and enormous courage to be silent.

Meanwhile, just like in City Harvest Church, the unsuspecting WP flock, including those who are aware of what their pastors are doing, nevertheless are contented to lap up and defend these WP cell leaders excuses. They continue to worship and adore these pastors in a misplaced hope that the empty, minuscule box Millionaire-Pastor Low and Pastor Sylvia are carrying in their hands is not really empty but hold the large, shining golden key that has been promised to them.
Change all the WP with pinky n pap..and add in 100 times the number in assets n it's really the MIWs

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most people do not care if its wayang by one/both parties or a planted mole to show opposition incompetence.
The simple truth is that people are fed up with the arrogance/high handedness during the father's time and added to that the sheer incompetence of the son.
Its not a matter of if but when and the sad part is that the longer it takes, the more will be the rot and the higher will be the price the ordinary folks will have to pay.
How incompetent can a party be than one that says it will look into a problem 20 years later(HDB lease)-and even more shocking are sheeps that can stomach such crap

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20181028-103404.jpg

Appeal for Support CLOSING THE APPEAL CONTRIBUTIONS AS OF 27 OCT 2018, 10PM

TOTAL AMOUNT: $1,067,210
TOTAL NUMBER: 6,101

We are facing two civil law suits in the High Court.

One suit is being brought by Aljunied-Hougang Town Council (AHTC), directed by an Independent Panel (Philip Jeyaretnam S.C., N. Sreenivasan S.C. and Ong Pang Thye) appointed under the Town Councils Act.

The other suit is brought by Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council (PRPTC).

Both suits allege that we and two other town councillors failed in our duties managing AHTC, and are liable to pay monies to AHTC and PRPTC.

The total sum claimed against us is potentially more than $30 million, even though we are not accused of receiving any of these monies personally.

The claims against us are unfounded. We have acted in good faith, and did what we believed to be in the best interests of our residents and the Town Council.

We have mounted rigorous defences in the two suits, and engaged a legal team from M/s Tan Rajah & Cheah.

We will fight the claims vigorously. If we lose the suits and are adjudged to pay large sums of money, and are unable to pay, we would face bankruptcy.

Since the suits commenced, the three of us have funded the legal expenses, using our personal savings and contributions from friends. We have not used any funds from the Workers’ Party.

The total we have paid to our own lawyers to date is close to $600,000, covering the work done before the trial.

The costs incurred so far are depleting our personal resources. We need financial resources to fight the legal battle and to deal with the prospect of being made a bankrupt.

We now appeal to the public for financial support.

Thank you for your support. Every contribution, large and small, counts.

Contributions can be made in the following ways:

• PayNow to +65 9852 5901 (Sylvia’s public line) • Internet fund transfer to UOB account no. 396 309 388 6

• Cheque made payable to any one of us: Lim Swee Lian Sylvia Low Thia Khiang Pritam Singh

Mail to “My Mail Box 882560 Singapore 919191”

If it is convenient, please include your email address so that we can thank you.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Your support is much appreciated. Thank you from us three!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
View attachment 48600

Appeal for Support CLOSING THE APPEAL CONTRIBUTIONS AS OF 27 OCT 2018, 10PM

TOTAL AMOUNT: $1,067,210
TOTAL NUMBER: 6,101

We are facing two civil law suits in the High Court.

One suit is being brought by Aljunied-Hougang Town Council (AHTC), directed by an Independent Panel (Philip Jeyaretnam S.C., N. Sreenivasan S.C. and Ong Pang Thye) appointed under the Town Councils Act.

The other suit is brought by Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council (PRPTC).

Both suits allege that we and two other town councillors failed in our duties managing AHTC, and are liable to pay monies to AHTC and PRPTC.

The total sum claimed against us is potentially more than $30 million, even though we are not accused of receiving any of these monies personally.

The claims against us are unfounded. We have acted in good faith, and did what we believed to be in the best interests of our residents and the Town Council.

We have mounted rigorous defences in the two suits, and engaged a legal team from M/s Tan Rajah & Cheah.

We will fight the claims vigorously. If we lose the suits and are adjudged to pay large sums of money, and are unable to pay, we would face bankruptcy.

Since the suits commenced, the three of us have funded the legal expenses, using our personal savings and contributions from friends. We have not used any funds from the Workers’ Party.

The total we have paid to our own lawyers to date is close to $600,000, covering the work done before the trial.

The costs incurred so far are depleting our personal resources. We need financial resources to fight the legal battle and to deal with the prospect of being made a bankrupt.

We now appeal to the public for financial support.

Thank you for your support. Every contribution, large and small, counts.

Contributions can be made in the following ways:

• PayNow to +65 9852 5901 (Sylvia’s public line) • Internet fund transfer to UOB account no. 396 309 388 6

• Cheque made payable to any one of us: Lim Swee Lian Sylvia Low Thia Khiang Pritam Singh

Mail to “My Mail Box 882560 Singapore 919191”

If it is convenient, please include your email address so that we can thank you.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Your support is much appreciated. Thank you from us three!

I thought they closed the donations oreddy? Still open?
OK pay, if by the time I get $100 chenghu gst voucher money next month .. the donation line still open, I donate to them again :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LONG LIVE THE OPPOSITON IN SINGAPORE !!! LONG LIVE WP !!!
DOWN WITH THE CORRUPT PAP !!!
PAP SOWED THE SEEDS of HATRED and DISUNITY IN SINGAPORE .
DOWN WITH the CORRUPT PAP !!!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok
F U!!! ,

No point getting angry with me. I am not the one declaring to opposition supporters and the public that the PAP is a "competent government". Neither am I the one telling opposition supporters and the public to "allow time for the PAP government to work". It was Half-Truth Low.

"I think we have a competent Government... we need to allow time for the Government to work, and I hope, eventually, the policies will take effect on the ground, people's lives will be improved and we have a better Singapore." Low Thia Khiang, "By-election win not sign of trend for GE: Low", 147th Prostitute Press, 28 January 2013​
Neither am I the one who called for the PAP to be given "credit where credit is due". Nor was I involved in cocksucking the PAP and praising the PAP as "very proactive in macro-economic issues and finding niches to make Singapore globally relevant and competitive". This was stated by a WP political prostitute, not me.

" “You have to give credit where credit is due,” she said.“I think the PAP is very proactive in macro-economic issues
and finding niches to make Singapore globally relevant and competitive."
Sylvia Lim
, "Lim in Opposition
Praising Singapore's Economy Seeks Change", Bloomberg, 03 October 2012​

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, what happened to this little girl's desire to "serve", "work hard", etc for Punggol East?

$2,406/month ($28,875/year) as NCMP no enuff? Must be like Half-Truth Low and Lying Lim in having an MP allowance of $16,041/month ($192,500/year) to "serve"?

1540703955400.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello old pal

I can see that you are still very bitter about getting sacked from wp due to your sexual harassment case.

Hallo sweetheart, I am not ex-WP Yaw Shin Leong who is now hiding in Yangon, Myanmar as "Amos Rao" after fucking (not "sexually harassing") that PRC translator and his WP married colleague, and in which Half-Truth Low and Lying Lim stayed silent and tried to cover up until it was no longer tenable to do so.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallo sweetheart, I am not ex-WP Yaw Shin Leong who is now hiding in Yangon, Myanmar as "Amos Rao" after fucking (not "sexually harassing") that PRC translator and his WP married colleague, and in which Half-Truth Low and Lying Lim stayed silent and tried to cover up until it was no longer tenable to do so.

I know exactly who you are and who you work for. Ditto for goldendragon.