• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Is it wrong to be born fortunate? Kiat Lim on what it is like to be the son of billionaire Peter Lim

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kiat Lim wants to expand what his billionaire father Peter Lim has built and take it to the next level​

Kiat Lim is forging his own path to success. The son of billionaire Peter Lim rejects notions of riding on his father's coat tails and is branching into many aspects of the tech industry which includes his football-based platform, ZujuGP.

It's nasi lemak for lunch but Mr Lim Wee Kiat - or Kiat Lim as he prefers to be known - is giving the fried fish and fried chicken a wide berth.

"Four more months," the 28-year-old son of billionaire Peter Lim pronounces. "Four more months before I can eat meat again."

Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/kiat-lim-is-it-wrong-to-be-born-fortunate

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he should emulate the sister who drives around in a Italian super car and just divorced the husband.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
One who is well off n blessed like him should be grateful for his blessings and thank the almighty for it and appreciate it. Not take the piss on others. What goes around comes around

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fucking dysfunction family.
Haha u ain’t see nothing yet

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/audrey-tay-daughter-hour-glass-founders-drug-appeal-893396

1638743632038.jpeg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this even News? Why do I care what u want in life? The fact that he allow state media strait times to interview him, tells a lot.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy needs to do the interview to re-affirm his love for his father and
to justify his own existence on why he must live, to make sure that his pet
has someone to look after.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He could be like grab founder. He is a 3rd generation wealthy.

It's a shame people with great resources backing them and stopped to work hard.

Anthony tan is not. He is rich and yet his nett worth is 790million at the age of 39.

I'm sure if Kiat Lim picked himself up and start to work and stop this self pity giving notion that dad don't love him. I am sure he could be worth much more

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He could be like grab founder. He is a 3rd generation wealthy.

It's a shame people with great resources backing them and stopped to work hard.

Anthony tan is not. He is rich and yet his nett worth is 790million at the age of 39.

I'm sure if Kiat Lim picked himself up and start to work and stop this self pity giving notion that dad don't love him. I am sure he could be worth much more
successive generations have always been worse off at allocating capital than the founders.

might as well let the State take it back and build more Aircon domes around the island.