• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Is In Deep Trouble

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watched from beginning to end and Ah Loong did not say a word.

Of course, if AssLoong were to disagree or find any statements that wasn't politically correct, AssLoong
would have responded right on the spot like what he did with tpp. No holds barred.

Last edited:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont be lazy. Go read LHL's comments abt China, USA, Obama, Democratic Party, Hillary, TPP. If you still cant see where LHL's support is, then dont bother.

You are the lazy one.
Since you already know the articles and comments why don't you
posted it here for our readers' convenience.

I was just replying to Boss Sam on the video.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
More thrashing of Singapore by China.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/100009273803128/videos/1735887450063698/[/video]

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the lazy one.
Since you already know the articles and comments why don't you
posted it here for our readers' convenience.

I was just replying to Boss Sam on the video.

My apologies, paiseh. That comment was not for you. It was for Leongsam

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dont be lazy. Go read LHL's comments abt China, USA, Obama, Democratic Party, Hillary, TPP. If you still cant see where LHL's support is, then dont bother.

The Singapore government will suck up to whoever is in charge. I want to know whether LHL specifically mentioned himself that Trump is not fit for office.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore government will suck up to whoever is in charge. I want to know whether LHL specifically mentioned himself that Trump is not fit for office.

Do you see how LHL has offended China? Do you think China will let LHL's offensive go unpunished??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Did anyone say LHL specifically mentioned that Trump is not fit for office?

AssLoong and Obama concur that he was unfit for president at a state dinner conference.

I watched the video where Obama, being the fool that he is, blasted Donald Trump, a man who is infinitely more intelligent and more successful than he will ever be.

However there was not a squeak from LHL.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the video where Obama, being the fool that he is, blasted Donald Trump, a man who is infinitely more intelligent and more successful than he will ever be.

Are you suggesting that LHL is pro Trump and anti Hillary?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Refer to post#35