• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore, Have You No Shame, No Decency?

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
jp.logo.480.gif

PM rips UN for Ahmadinejad 'disgrace'
By HERB KEINON, JERUSALEM POST CORRESPONDENT

98c464cd.jpg

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, right, meets with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Wednesday. Photo: AP

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Thursday took to task the countries of the world that had sat silently and listened the day before to Holocaust-denier Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, asking them, "Have you no shame, no decency?"

To those who boycotted Ahmadinejad's speech, or left in protest, Netanyahu said, "I commend you, you stood up for moral clarity.

"But for those who stayed - I say on behalf of the Jewish people, my people and decent people everywhere - have you no shame? No decency? What a disgrace, what a mockery of the charter of the UN," he declared.

(...Click Here For More...)

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is our current Permanent Representative of Singapore to the United Nations? Is it still Mr Vanu Gopala Menon?
menon_vanu_gopala.jpg

I wonder if he attended this General Assembly address. If he did, I wonder if he stayed on to hear the Iranian leader's speech, or boycotted it.