• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore hammered 6-1 by Syria

FunnyAhmad

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, all the other countries will be clamouring the FAS to schedule friendly matches as a morale booster for their squads. I am waiting for Brunei to whack singapore 5-0, followed by a 7-0 win by Vanautu and then a 10-0 win by Maldives.

I expect this to happen real soon so even if you are 95 years old today it will happen in your lifetime.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The carrot approach has obviously failed. Now its time to use the stick. I highly recommend copying the North Koreans.

North Korean football team shamed in six-hour public inquiry over World Cup
North Korea's football team has been shamed in a six-hour public inquisition and the team's coach has been accused of "betraying" the reclusive leader's heir apparent following their failure at the World Cup, according to reports.

The entire squad was forced onto a stage at the People's Palace of Culture and subjected to criticism from Pak Myong-chol, the sports minister, as 400 government officials, students and journalists watched.

The players were subjected to a "grand debate" on July 2 because they failed in their "ideological struggle" to succeed in South Africa, Radio Free Asia and South Korean media reported.

The team's coach, Kim Jong-hun, was reportedly forced to become a builder and has been expelled from the Workers' Party of Korea.

The coach was punished for "betraying" Kim Jong-un - one of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-il's sons and heir apparent.

The country, in its first World Cup since 1966, lost all three group games – including a 7-0 defeat to Portugal

The broadcast of live games had been banned to avoid national embarrassment, but after the spirited 2-1 defeat to Brazil, state television made the Portugal game its first live sports broadcast ever.

Following ideological criticism, the players were then allegedly forced to blame the coach for their defeats.

Only two players avoided the inquisition - Japanese-born Jong Tae-se and An Yong-hak, who flew straight to Japan after the tournament.

However, media in South Korea said the players got off lightly by North Korean standards.

"In the past, North Korean athletes and coaches who performed badly were sent to prison camps," a South Korean intelligence source told the Chosun Ilbo newspaper.

FunnyAhmad

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The carrot approach has obviously failed. Now its time to use the stick. I highly recommend copying the North Koreans.

"In the past, North Korean athletes and coaches who performed badly were sent to prison camps," a South Korean intelligence source told the Chosun Ilbo newspaper.

I believe the Iraqi Team that performed poorly at the World Cup qualifiers had to kick boulders as punishment when Saddam Hussein's son was the boss of their soccer team.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you care about the Sinkie national football team contesting with some crappy team from the Middle East which probably will never make it to the World Cup?

Do something more productive with your time e.g. watch Champions League matches. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
I did but they were damn boring. :(

Hopefully the europa league will be better. :p

Why do you care about the Sinkie national football team contesting with some crappy team from the Middle East which probably will never make it to the World Cup?

Do something more productive with your time e.g. watch Champions League matches. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I believe the Iraqi Team that performed poorly at the World Cup qualifiers had to kick boulders as punishment when Saddam Hussein's son was the boss of their soccer team.

If the Young Lions want to play friendlies, they should just go to a workers dorm and randomly pick 11 Banglas. That way, they don't lose so bad, maybe only lose 3-0.

Better still, FAS should go to Lucky Plaza on Sunday and just pick out 11 maids on their day off. That should give the Young Pussy cats a close fight. LOL.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Young Lions want to play friendlies, they should just go to a workers dorm and randomly pick 11 Banglas. That way, they don't lose so bad, maybe only lose 3-0.

Better still, FAS should go to Lucky Plaza on Sunday and just pick out 11 maids on their day off. That should give the Young Pussy cats a close fight. LOL.

you too kind. FAS should go to school for the blind and pick 11 blind students or go to the st margaret school and pick 12 wheel chair bound amputees and even then I am sure whether they would lose by a big margin. The young lions I mean..........

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
you too kind. FAS should go to school for the blind and pick 11 blind students or go to the st margaret school and pick 12 wheel chair bound amputees and even then I am sure whether they would lose by a big margin. The young lions I mean..........

Hahahaha. Should have asked FAS to go to gay Loong's post op ward and find 12 other asshole surgery recoverees to form a practice squad. that would be a close fight for the young lions.