• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore family books ENTIRE Virgin space flight for US$1m

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is no space tour, the plane just fly up and then fly down quickly. definition is space, but really nothing like going to space station or orbit around earth.

just a waste of money.

i think its about experiencing the zero g feeling. one can experience it at certain height and speed the aircraft is travelling.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is near his death bed, free from God.

I thought it might be someone like LKY. However LKY is too cheep to pay for a flight, he'd rather wait for some GLC to offer him a freebie like what happened with SIA :rolleyes:

Personally don't mind paying for for LKY & his family, if it is a one way flight. Think how much $$$,$$$,$$$ it would save Sporeans:p

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is no space tour, the plane just fly up and then fly down quickly. definition is space, but really nothing like going to space station or orbit around earth.

just a waste of money.

I disagree. 1 million is not much these days, I would think it is a steal. Why take on the job of astronaut just to experience weightlessness.

At least Singaporeans will hold another record as a Space Family.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sio. Spend so much money to try first for what. Sikali fly halfway explode then really straight to heaven Liao.

poeple got many to throw cannot har... sinkie, you cannot tahan pple got money to throw?????

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think its about experiencing the zero g feeling. one can experience it at certain height and speed the aircraft is travelling.

its called parabolas flight......but these have been around for some time so the million bucks probably include flying them higher or something.....

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares. Anyone can do whatever he pleases with their money. But only in peesai, where PAP can do whatever the like with your money.