• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree they are different things.

Khoo's and Phan's have slightly different purposes.
The former is more on pushing physical/mental limitation while the latter is more on road adventure, if I put it correctly. :smile:

There are similarities between the two also, both wants the followers to believe that they are really going on a huge endurance trip and struggling on their own. From photo evidences both are also bluffing.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are similarities between the two also, both wants the followers to believe that they are really going on a huge endurance trip and struggling on their own. From photo evidences both are also bluffing.

If you wanna know if she is going alone or with a crew, then go to her facebook and ask her lah.. why make all the guesses and getting clues here and there..What a waste of time!!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you wanna know if she is going alone or with a crew, then go to her facebook and ask her lah.. why make all the guesses and getting clues here and there..What a waste of time!!!

You stupid or what? She self proclaimed she will go alone, now you think she will back peddle if you ask her?

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you go to a new country, you can hire a guide to direct you along the way... may i specify it is a tour guide.
I also hire a guide when i was in chiangmai almost 10 years back when i was new to thailand.

Yes, "guide" is a generic term. It is the skill set that counts.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe give Phan a little credit. She really needs some protection on this road trip (definitely more dangerous than Khoo's).

If she is my little girl, I would have locked her up in her room if she is to travel strictly solo. :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe give Phan a little credit. She really needs some protection on this road trip (definitely more dangerous than Khoo's).

If she is my little girl, I would have locked her up in her room if she is to travel strictly solo. :biggrin:

Sure, definitely agree, just that she should really come clean about her own adventure. Her parents surely have lots of reason to be worried.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought she packed alot of 'protection' already?

Multi coloured ones and some got flavor , somemore. LOLoLoLoL

The extent some moronic perverts would go to the defence of a Attention Seeking Whore!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You sound like a wimpy Mangina and a pathetic White Knight..

Fuck her shit lah.. if she wanna go for this trip , then let her deal with all the shit that comes with it.. We, men, just watch it at the side and enjoy the whole show..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is proof that you are telling fibs and making up stories as you go along.

First when I questioned about the source and quantity of water to wash her gear and bike was impossible since she was traveling alone, you conveniently fabricated story that she used toilet stop water. When I said that they are an engineering impossibility especially in 3rd world remote locations, you conveniently pointed to the huge lake in the picture and said she used lake water.

OK fine, let's go with your fairytale, assume she used lake water for her cleanups. How many locations she stopped with a clean bike had lakes to provide water?

Next thing to notice is that in her pics which you claim she posted herself, the lake looks hell of a far away in the distance, nearly impossible for her to access by bike, so she had to carry huge amounts of water up to clean her bike and gear, this can be accomplished by sub 50kg girl alone?

You believe all her fairy tales? Maybe you and her are birds of a feather and like to spin fairy tales. Now she begins to admit she has "guides", in one of the picture where she wipes out, the guide suddenly appears, strange that in remote location her guide is conveniently so nearby. So now, looks like we have a very thin and flimsy definition of guide and support crew.

Anyway both you and her can continue spinning the fairy tales.

Cheers :smile:

The resident cannon fairy only wants to take an opposing stance from yours because he wants revenge for your constant mocking and expose whenever he talks about his imaginary hi society life.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a wimpy Mangina and a pathetic White Knight..
Fuck her shit lah.. if she wanna go for this trip , then let her deal with all the shit that comes with it.. We, men, just watch it at the side and enjoy the whole show..

Relax lah. :biggrin:
Sinky adventurers always got the super grand vision, but when come to walking the talk, they give way to realism.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she packed alot of 'protection' already?
Multi coloured ones and some got flavor , somemore. LOLoLoLoL
The extent some moronic perverts would go to the defence of a Attention Seeking Whore!

If she is a whore, so be it. That is another topic after all.
You are right with one thing ie more attentions she gets, meaning the more she gets watched and the better she is protected.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
riding to everest without support vehicle? dangerous as bike can breakdown or suffer a puncture in the middle of nowhere. if I use my NS experience as gauge, then I would say she and her bike look very clean for a person who rode thousand of kilometres. my company recce bikees were cover with brown dust just riding a couple days on the roads around kanchanburi. she and her bike sure had lots of washing and laundery services along the way.

even she has support vehicle along the way, it still a feat to ride thru so many countries and terrains. clap...clap....clap....

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
riding to everest without support vehicle? dangerous as bike can breakdown or suffer a puncture in the middle of nowhere. if I use my NS experience as gauge, then I would say she and her bike look very clean for a person who rode thousands of kilometers. my company recce bikees were cover with brown dust just riding a couple days on the roads around kanchanburi. she and her bike sure had lots of washing and laundery services along the way.

even she has support vehicle along the way, it still a feat to ride thru so many countries and terrains. clap...clap....clap....

It's possible only if she has another similar bike in the support vehicle.

After all she has many sponsors and so for her safety and to ensure that she completes the journey, I am sure they would not hesitate to provide.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean the same scooter that you sling on your shoulder in malls? Then I also think that you are crazy. Lol

Scooter as in motorbike scooter. Anyway there's people who use skateboard to go around the world too. my good friend cycle the whole japan in 6 months.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is proof that you are telling fibs and making up stories as you go along.

First when I questioned about the source and quantity of water to wash her gear and bike was impossible since she was traveling alone, you conveniently fabricated story that she used toilet stop water. When I said that they are an engineering impossibility especially in 3rd world remote locations, you conveniently pointed to the huge lake in the picture and said she used lake water.

OK fine, let's go with your fairytale, assume she used lake water for her cleanups. How many locations she stopped with a clean bike had lakes to provide water?

Next thing to notice is that in her pics which you claim she posted herself, the lake looks hell of a far away in the distance, nearly impossible for her to access by bike, so she had to carry huge amounts of water up to clean her bike and gear, this can be accomplished by sub 50kg girl alone?

You believe all her fairy tales? Maybe you and her are birds of a feather and like to spin fairy tales. Now she begins to admit she has "guides", in one of the picture where she wipes out, the guide suddenly appears, strange that in remote location her guide is conveniently so nearby. So now, looks like we have a very thin and flimsy definition of guide and support crew.

Anyway both you and her can continue spinning the fairy tales.

Cheers :smile:
obviously you never been to any mountain trails. Go anywhere in switzerland, NZ or nepal or even tibet(which I have been to all), you always have natural streams (thousands) from all the melted snow flowing from the top of the mountain. like I said the more you post the more ridiculous you sound. AGAIN SOMEBODY ELSE HAVE MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOU BY SHOWING A PHOTO (ABOVE POST by nivarq) OF HER AND HER BIKE JUST BESIDE A RUNNING STREAM!!!!! in case you don't have any logic , from the photo the bike is only about 10 feet away from the large stream of fresh water. YET ANOTHER PHOTO SHOWS HER IN HER BIKE CROSSING A MOUNTAIN RIVER. Maybe that's why her bike is so clean. hahhahahahahha. ROTLFAO. seems alot of forummers here are bent on exposing your stupid logic.... If these are fairy tales to you, then you better get out of your sinkieland HDB pigeon hole!!!! hhahahhahah

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously you never been to any mountain trails. Go anywhere in switzerland, NZ or nepal or even tibet(which I have been to all), you always have natural streams (thousands) from all the melted snow flowing from the top of the mountain. like I said the more you post the more ridiculous you sound. AGAIN SOMEBODY ELSE HAVE MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOU BY SHOWING A PHOTO (ABOVE POST by nivarq) OF HER AND HER BIKE JUST BESIDE A RUNNING STREAM!!!!! in case you don't have any logic , from the photo the bike is only about 10 feet away from the large stream of fresh water. YET ANOTHER PHOTO SHOWS HER IN HER BIKE CROSSING A MOUNTAIN RIVER. Maybe that's why her bike is so clean. hahhahahahahha. ROTLFAO. seems alot of forummers here are bent on exposing your stupid logic.... If these are fairy tales to you, then you better get out of your sinkieland HDB pigeon hole!!!! hhahahhahah

Continue dreaming by comparing third world and first world countries, keep up your fairy tales. Already people are hinting that she has support crew and vehicles, no need to further discuss anything with you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11700908_1081655828529851_2803566618107609723_n.jpg

11026787_1081655888529845_6670513891542466451_n.jpg

profile.php

1459673_1081655945196506_8498726253231223538_n.jpg

11667291_1081655918529842_8183569296907104661_n.jpg

11539645_1081655968529837_607120382244615865_n.jpg

Last edited: