• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Cannabis Awareness - Youtube Channel

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the fight bro . I'm sure there's many out there will support you . Cheers

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the fight bro . I'm sure there's many out there will support you . Cheers

Thanks man. It's high time people wake up to the lies, pun definitely intended :P

But on a more serious note, Singaporeans need to wake up about the crimes of our current government. You can argue about the NS tax, you can argue about foreign worker restrictions, you can argue about HDB prises. But how can you argue having a death penalty to a substance less dangerous than Tiger beer?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks man. It's high time people wake up to the lies, pun definitely intended :P

But on a more serious note, Singaporeans need to wake up about the crimes of our current government. You can argue about the NS tax, you can argue about foreign worker restrictions, you can argue about HDB prises. But how can you argue having a death penalty to a substance less dangerous than Tiger beer?

To me alcohol is worst then a joint . Never let the government tells you what's right or what's wrong without finding the truth yourself .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.............................. But how can you argue having a death penalty to a substance less dangerous than Tiger beer?

Many people actually believe the policy (death sentence) does the nation good (eg. my mom, her siblings). This is because of the words "drug", 'narcotcs" which lump ganja together with other contraband like heroin. Many blokes still think of its usage to what happened to China during the Opium War and see its use as a social ill (they never partied I suppose). This gives the authorities reason to justify death sentence as a "deterrent". Anyways, good luck and all the best to your endeavour, people need to wake up.

Cheers!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. That's why I drink heineken atau chivas instead.:o:p

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me alcohol is worst then a joint . Never let the government tells you what's right or what's wrong without finding the truth yourself .

Alchohol is both addictive, harmful and destructive....

i secretly believe that the global governments attempts to suppress cannabis use have something to it being able to cure cancer~!!!! kekeke

crazy right? :biggrin:

Last edited: